Chapter 18: Romance at Bee's (🍋)

(Hi! Author here, umm... This is going to have a Lemon scene, so ye... Just a heads up, so if your under 18, skip the Lemon and continue.)

As Trent pulled up in his Plymouth Cuda that was given to him by a friend, he looked over the house, or mansion, should we say, as Bee's home was a mix of modern architecture and a bee hive with tropical trees here and there. It was a truly impressive sight. When Loona tapped Trents shoulder, she knew he was nervous. "Trent, you okay? You look nervous." He sighed and shook his head, "It's just not my typical scene, that's all Loona," he said as he gently kissed her cheek, making her blush, smile and her tail wag at a very fast rate.

As the two stepped out, him and Loona was greeted by Vortex, who was more then happy to see both the Hound's, "Loona! Trent! It's so cool you guys can make it!" Trent smiled as him and Tex fist bumped, "Thanks Tex, the pleasure is mine." Loona smiled as Trent was warming up the party, but as they went in Trent went to have their coats stored, Loona sat and watched Trent and heard a familiar voice behind her. "O.M.D! Lunatic Loona?!"

As Loona turned she saw the snooty Poodle-like Hellhound Vikki with her posse of spoiled... Well, Bitches. "Yea, it's me... Hey Vikki." Vikki couldn't pass up the opportunity to humiliate Loona, as all snobby and spoiled brats feel entitled to do, "Like, Loona, who's that fine ass dog you was with~?" Loona knew where this was going but she growled a bit and answered, "My Boyfriend." In sarcastic shock, Vikki scoffed, "Your BOYFRIEND! Please, like, if he's dating You of all People Loona, it's obviously a Pity Date, cause, like, Your nothing!"

Loona growled louder, but that thing about Trent Pity Dating her hit her hard. What if it was true? She sighed and hung her head low and let her ears drop back and fought back the tears. "Loona, what's wrong?" It was Trent, Loona did feel a bit happier, but what Vikki said stuck, but in a second, Vikki, her Labrador friend, and her Chihuahua friend were up on him, rubbing him and trying to get him to leave with them, "Hello handsome," started Vikki, "Dump your Pity Bitch and party with some real women~!"

The Labrador girl second that, "Yea, we can show you things you'd LOVE baby~!" And the Chihuahua was gripping at his belt buckle, trying to undo it, "Yes, we can make you VERY happy Senor~!" With a scoff he pushed through them and wrapped his arm around Loona and with no hint of remorse, "Look, I'm not into Self entitled little GIRLS like you three, Loona is more woman then you could EVER be, and, for the record, if I was to Pity Date, I wouldn't even have any pity to even LOOK in your three's direction."

That was a fatal Blow to Vikki's, and her friend's ego, as they stormed off in a huff. Loona's tail wagged as Trent held her close, happy someone put them brats in their place, but what really made her happy was when he kissed her passionately, proving that he truly loved her and no one else. 'Oh. My. Fucking. Dog,' Loona thought, 'He kisses So GOOD~!' After 30 or so minutes and when Bee got over to Loona and Trent, she was already in a very good mood.

"What's up Loona girl? Haven't seen you for a while, I Missed you girl!" And in a surprise embrace, hugged Loona tightly, then noticed Trent, "Well well well, who's this handsome fella?" Trent nodded and shook her hand, "Trent Hunter, Pleased to meet you Bee." Loona smiled as Trent and Bee introduced each other, but Vortex placed a gentle hand on Loona, "Loona, did Vikki and her friends give you a bit of trouble a bit ago?" Hearing this, Bee turned to Loona, "Say what now?"

Loona nodded and explained what happened, suddenly Bee got pissed, "OH FUCKING HELL NAH!!!" And as she flew over to Vikki, in her full form, grabbed them and Yeeted them through the skylight, landing in a dumpster behind a porn studio a few blocks away, filled with used condoms and shit(Ew). When Bee flew back, she reverted back to normal and smiled brightly, "No one Fucks with my cutie!" And proceed to pince Loona's cheeks affectionately, much to the amusement of Trent and Vortex.