Introduction

Hello! I thought of making a book like this while I was taking a bath lol

This book is inspired by Chance_Encounter! So tysm for the inspiration!

None of the characters in this book are mine and rightfully belong to the creator of KNY

WARNING THIS BOOK WILL BE CRINGE

Anyways!
I'm here to explain or tell you that this book is just centered around the 21 year old trio (NO DUH I MEAN THE TITLE IS LITERALLY NAMED AFTER THE TRIO?!?!!?!) (Sanemi, Obanai and Giyuu is the 21 year old trio) so you won't see a lot of other characters! This means you won't see other characters other than these three mainly.

There is no actual AU to this book as it's just skits but some might be related to my Saneoba book cause why not?

The head canons you'll see are my Saneoba book head canons or skit related head canons. There is sometimes  permanent head canon but other than that there are no other head canons. Also the permanent head canons are explained at the end of the chapter, when they are introduced.

There is NO smut. Angst, fluff, random sh!t, etc.. There will be no smut in this book at all.

The normally dead characters will not be alive. (Cause their dead :OOOOOO)

This book will not talk about arcs or actually full on fights.

They won't have phones in the "main slightly changed KNY au" unless it's an au.

-Ships-

Saneoba

Rengiyuu

Shinomitsu

Genmui

Tengen x His wives

Tankana

Inoaoi

Zennezu

No demon ships and if you don't like these ships then go cry about or just don't read the book at all! :)

There will be TWs so I would be cautious if I were you.

If you want to request a skit/scenario then don't make it smut related.

You can do crack skits.

If you want Y/N in this book as a character in a skit then don't make her over powered or stronger than fvcking Yorichii or Muzan like it's stupid and childish.

This book won't have too frequent uploads becuz I still have school sadly ;-;

Hopefully you enjoy this trash, cringe, and stupid book!

Have a wonderful day!
-"Aoi Kanzaki"

(THAT'S MY "NICKNAME" ON WATTPAD NOT THE ACTUAL AOI KANZAKI)