Chapter 39 | Thambelina.

Kaboentle.

I hear banging. A big big bang by something so small and it forces me to open my eyes.

Infront of me lies a door. A standard size white door, standing alone in the middle of this room while fire roars from both the lengths of the door and the top.

The fire is red and it's awfully powerful but the banging only continues to get desperate. Someone is behind that door and their desperate to get out and it's clear that the fire that lies behind that door poses an obvious danger.

"Mah !!"
A voice says from behind the door while the banging continues and i am still glued to the floor, clueless.

"Mah !!!"

They scream again.

I get up from the floor and I walk towards the door barefoot and in a navy blue dress.

I try to pull the handle but it burns my hand and quickly rip it away from the handle as the pain becomes excruciating.

"Mah !!"
The little voice cries out even more desperate than ever.

This child is burning.

I kick at the door. And I try my hardest to get the door open as I fall even more and more desperate myself but he only cries out even more excruciatingly.

"I'm coming okay ? I'm coming just hang in there."

"Mah !!!"
He cries out louder.

I start screaming for help as i start to push at the door harder, the door is hot and everytime I make contact with it I burn until eventually I am up in flames too.

"Entle stop ! It's just me !"

He yells as he wraps his hands around me tighter, I was fighting him. I stop and I look at my surroundings, I am in our room, infront of that very white door that leads into our linen closet.

"Where's the boy Siya ?"

"Who ?"

"The boy who was burning where is he ?"
I ask as tears cascade down my cheeks and he only shakes his head at me.

"It was only just a dream. It was a bad dream nobodies here."

I move my hand over my face as I let out a cry and Siya pulls me closer to him.

Somehow I managed to jump out of bed and moved far away from it.

"But it felt so real..."

"I know...but it's okay, your okay."

"Siya you should have heard him, he was in agony and he was desperate to escape, he needed help... and when I thought that I'd had gotten to him the fire reached me instead."

"Maby the fire reaching you meant you saved him some how."

"Could it be the baby trying to communicate something to me ?"

I ask as I brush my hand over my belly and he shakes his head at me in disagreement.

"We don't know that."

"Mabye the baby is in danger too."

"The baby is okay, this could possibly just be a nightmare and were reading too much into it."

"How will we know if its-"

"Love..."
He cuts as he gently cups both my cheeks to make me stare up at him and he lightly strokes both of them with his thumb in a effort to calm me down.