The school day.

H/c = hair color
H/t = hair texture
Italic = me (jaylavamps)

Chapter 2.

"Y/n! You have school! Get up, now!" My mom yelled from downstairs.

"Okay okay ma, I'm sorry!"

I started getting ready, As I ran down stairs I bumped into a wall and hit my face.

my nostril was pouring with blood.

"AM I BLEEDING?!"

I said screaming, shocked to see blood on my finger when I touched my running nose.

My mom looked worried, but I didn't want her to worry, so I grabbed the toast she made for me and ran out the door, and ran to school.

Once I got there, I was "greeted" by the one and only, Kenxo. Wow such an amazing thing to see after busting your nose.

"UGH!" I said

"Hello princess~" he said with a grin

I walked away without saying anything back, and I ran to the nurses office.

Kenxo's POV

"What happened to her? Why did she walk away from me?"

I walked over to my best friend, Saki and told him about it.

"Y/n walked away from me, do you know why?" I asked.

"Nah man." Saki replied.

"Ugh! I just need to get closer to her." I said to myself.

"You're obsessed with her, it's so weird." Saki said while crossing his arms.

"I know that, she's just so perfect." I replied to Saki's annoying comment.

But he was right, I am overly obsessed with her, but what's wrong with that? She just so perfect on the inside and outside, I love her so much. I just realized I sound like one of those yandere guys on wattpad y/n always reads.

Y/n's POV

once I got to the nurse's office I sat down on one of the chairs and told her.

"Oh my! Sweet heart are you doing okay? Does anything burn or sting in your nose?" The nurse asked, very worried for me.

"I'm okay miss, but my noes does sting a little." I said while touching my noes.
She wiped the blood that was around it then took a cotton ball and told me to put it in my noes so it with soak up all the blood.

I did as she told me to do and it helped me. I walked out of the room and tried to walk to my first class.

Kenxo's POV

I saw her walking to her next class so I followed her, her beautiful h/c was so beautiful oh how h/t it felt against my skin I would love to feel it again.

"Wait where did she go?" As I turned my head to the right she was running away from a mob of girls chanting "YOU'RE FAKE" across the hallway.

Saki's POV

I saw kenxo in shock watching the mob chasing "his princess" also known as Y/n.
I went over to him to tell him about the mob.

"Hey man, I wanna tell you about that stupid Mob." I said.

"Tell me!" He said.

"Well what happened was, y/n was talking to you a few weeks ago and a girl liked you and was jealous so she told y/n not to talk to you and then today when you said something to y/n the girl told all her friends to jump her, so yeah." I said before yawning.

"What. The. F-"   KENXO THIS IS A FAMILY FRIENDLY STORY NO SWEARING!

Hi guys, I couldn't think of anything else to add so look for the next chapter.... That might be in a few days, anyway have a  great day, bye bye!