In His Room?

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹

Kenxo's POV

'I need to find a way to get her away from that mob AND get her near me.'

"You need to touch grass, you hay bail." Saki said.

"I just need her to be with me! She's so beautiful, I just got an idea." I said, I sat down on the chairs that were nearby and started thinking about my beautiful perfect plan

Whatever you are thinking of, stop thinking of it you might get your dumb ass in detention or even jail. Which is actually where you need to be because you are insane." Saki said while crossing his arms.

(What did I say about NO CURSING!)

"yeah yeah whatever, " and then in the corner of my eye (remember this is kenxo's POV) I saw y/n running towards me. She ran into me and hugged me as tight as she could then I saw the mob of girls standing in a circle around us screaming

"GIVE HIM BACK TO HER!"

At that point I snapped, because no way am I going to let the love of my life get yelled at for no reason.

"SHUT UP AND LEAVE HER ALONE, " I yelled wanting to punch every single one of them. But then y/n spoke in a soft tone, I could possibly melt to how sweet she sounded.

"Please stop, I don't know what I did wrong, but please stop." She said.

I wanted to cuddle her, and tell her I loved her at that moment, but I couldn't, she still thought I was her enemy. The girls left, and my best friend came back and said,

"Okay love toilets come on we are going to kenxo's house."

"Wait why my house?! Oh wait, never mind."

"Exactly dummy" Saki said with an annoyed expression.

Kenxo's house with y/n's POV

Once we got there I was amazed by how beautiful his house was. I never knew my enemy had such a good house, I'm lowkey jealous.

"May I ask why we are here? And didn't we have 4 more classes left of school?" I asked.

"Because school is boring as hell and I just didn't want to be at school, you know?" Saki said as he was plopping himself on the couch.

Then Kenxo to said "Yeah basically, anyway do you-" but then cut his sentence off and face-palmed himself (like this "🤦‍♀")

"what?" I asked. He didn't answer, Saki looked at me and winked then signaled (is that a word-) me to go look at his face. I did so and his face Was a bit red-
He ran upstairs and into his room, that was a bit weird.

Saki spoke "y'all need to just get married already. I'm getting impatient." What. What is wrong with kenxo and his friends?!, I went into the kitchen to eat, I mean like, what was kenxo gonna do? Tell me not to eat?

Kenxo's POV in his room.

What was that kenxo?! Why did I run, I could have done what I always do. I have to go down there and play it off, but how?!

"Okay" I said to myself, "you need to just breath and calm down" I walked down stairs and sat on the counch, I looked at Saki who was looking at me like I did something wrong.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing. But you should look inside your kitchen, a rat keeps looking through the fridge and cabinets."

"What?!" I said as I ran to the kitchen, oh, it was y/n grabbing a cookie and chips out the cabinets. "What are you doing here princess?" I said.

"Shut up! I'm not your 'princess' stupid." She said as she was stuffing her face with 3 marshmallows. I laughed, she was so adorable, I wish I could just tell her without her thinking I'm joking.

Hey guys! I couldn't think of anything else for this chapter, but I hope you enjoyed it! Have a good day, byee!