1.0

I had to get out of the gym since it was too much of an open space and i couldn't protect myself there. I ran through the hallways while seeing most of them crowded with people, people i knew, people that no longer could be called humans, people that were now monsters, people that feed from other people.

My heart aches from the sight, seeing the people that i got used to seeing every morning talking in the halls, eating on the lunch break, laughing by the lockers. They were all gone, and this left me thinking, will i also be gone? Has Heeseung left already? Is he gone?

I enter one of the hallways after noticing it had no more than a few zombies and a boy trying to fight them off with his noticeable Taekwondo skills. It was Yang Jungwon, one of the popular guys everyone drowned for.

I quickly get by his side and fight along with him, using the baseball bat i found to hit their heads, where i knew it would 'kill' them, since Heeseung forced me to watch The Walking Dead in case an apocalypse happened - which now i'm really thankful he did.

We killed most of the zombies, leaving only a few that were still on the other side of the hallway, about 4 meters away from us.

"Are you kidding me? Another suvivor?" I hear Jungwon muttering to himself. "I'm not taking care of you" He says to me.

"I don't really need you to take care of me, thank you very much" I reply sarcastically to his comment, ignoring the narrowed look he gave me, deciding to pay attention to the zombies that were approaching us from afar, a lot of them.

We look around as the monsters start to surround us. There are zombies on both sides of the corridor, leaving us no other choice but to try and hide in a classroom. Jungwon sighs and grab my wrist, dragging me to the nearest room making the 'walkers' run towards us. We enter the room and shut the door immediately, trying to catch our breaths before we start pilling up desks and chairs in front of it.

The zombies keep banging on the door, causing an immense amount of noise. At this point we had created a makeshift barrier, making it hard for them to get inside.

After protecting the door, we stay in silent, hearing as the noises get louder.

"Are you suddenly mute?" I ask in a low tone, still with an uneven breath.

"Just because i choose to ignore you doesn't mean i'm suddenly mute" He finally speaks, a cold tone in his voice and a sharp gaze on his eyes.

BANG! The zombies slam against the barrier we made, making me jump slightly, scared of what would happen to us.

"You're Jungwon, right?" I ask even though i already knew the answer. "You are friends with Heeseung"

"Yes i am, and who are you? One of his fangirls?" He asks coldly.

"My name is Deok-mi, i'm his sister" I say and look at his direction, seeing his now surprised gaze.

"Oh, i-... i didn't know that" I hear him say in a now softer voice, that didn't last much.

BANG! The banging continues, as if someone is desperate to enter the room. "This is not going to end as a sucess" Jungwon says while running a hand through his hair, frustration written all over his face.

I look around trying to find an exit, finally noticing a window in the corner of the room. I try to open it, but it's stuck, as if it is locked, which probably is. Jungwon looks at me and close his eyes in frustration, before opening them once again and gasping in relief, as if suddenly having an idea.