A princes desire (Pt 1)

𝑊ℎ𝑖𝑠𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔/𝚃𝚎𝚡𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐/тнιикιиg

(Choose which one you want to be wearing)

{Chaper 1}[A prince's desire]

(♥︎ava pov♥︎)

Suddenly I woke up to my alarm going of early in the morning.I was still tired so i snoozed the alarm going back to bed.

A few more alarms went of but I just snoozing all of them. Thinking I'll finally get some sleep Jonny jumped into my bed looking at me with his adorable face "cute, but not today." I said rolling over.

Next I heard the sound of fabric ripping. I jolted out of bed looking over to see Jonny hanging of my curtains.

Trying to stop him I accidentally feel out of bed landing hard on the floor. "Ugh! I hate you, frickin jerk cat!"

"You're so stupid, but I love you." I said to Jonny as I get up off the floor. Right as i get up I hear my phone ring.I pick up my phone not looking at who was calling.

As I answer I spoke to who ever it was "Hello? Oh lorelei, it's you." I hear her voice respond "heh, I don't know anyone who's excised to get a phone call at 7am.In the morning, on a friday." I left my room heading into the living room still talking to lorelei.

"Yes, i know I normally sleep in but I have a job interview today." Next I hear her start talking about an anime convention "I just said I've got a job interview, I'm not interested in going to an anime convention on such a stressful day!"

Lorelei whines on the other end "I don't care if it's just down the street!" I answer "Lorelei I know im boring, 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑜𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑜 𝑤𝑒'𝑟𝑒 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛." I wisper the last part.She questioned what I said but I lied and responded with "Nothing, nothing. I was just talking to my cat."

"Im hanging up now, bye!" I said quickly as she tried to stop me."ugh it's to early to deal with life." I said as I Sighed and sat down on the coach.

The next second I feel something hit me leg. Looking down I saw Jonny with his food bowl."How did you carry that here." I thought for a moment then remembered. "Oh right! I ran oit of yum-yums for you." I then gasp "I ran out of munchie scrunchies for me!"