A demons sweet weakness (Pt2)

F/C- Favorite color
H/S- Horn size

(დRhys POVდ)

"Rhys, Y/N, how did you do it?" Noi asked in amazement "It's really simple." "But the human sorceress- Ava, said that they're magic clothes from the sacred mall." Noi stated.

"Use your brain-" I was trying to say but was cut off "You guys suck!" Ava yelled.

"Excuse me?" Asch said, his voice sounding upset "You heard me your Majesty! It's bad enough you guys are taking over my home but now I have to think of sweet little Mrs.Oat's like- Ugh! And she thinks I'm UGH!" She continued to shout.

"Don't speak to me like that." Asch said intensely towards Ava. This seemed to make Ava's spirit growl at Asch. Ava then stepped closer to Asch, challenged him "Make me stop then." She said making Asch summon a fireball. As Y/N saw this she tried to step in but I blocker her from doing so. I did this because I didn't want to see her get hurt.

"Your Majesty stop!" I demanded. Suddenly a shadow figure knocked both of then away and made Ava fall. "What is-?" Leif trued to ask but was cut off by the shadow as it revealed to be another spirit. "Another spirit?" Pierce questioned "T-that's not a cat I-I've ever seen." Ava stated. Ava's spirit then walked up to the new one and they both started hissing at each other.

(❊Asch POV❊)

As I was observing the new spirit I heard Rhys start to speak "Fascinating. This spirit look more like a spirit on daemos well the other looks like an E-urth one." Rhys pointed out.

"Wait. When you say spirit do you mean a cat or..." The female prisoner asked confused "A what?" Rhys aksed in response "A cat. So for example Jonnys a cat and this new cat is a cat." The prisoner said making Y/N tilt her head in confusion "What? We call them spirits on daemos. Usually they bind to someone and act as guardians of a sort." Rhys explained to the human "Aw. So this adorable widdle kitty cat is a guardian." The prisoner said "stated." Rhys stated.

As the human was trying to get close to the spirit it ran away. "Not very nice are you." The human said as the spirit walked away. Suddenly I hear a meow from down next to my feet making me look down. "Does the spirit know Asch?" I heard Noi ask "It appears so." Pierce stated.

"I-I've never seen this spirit in my life." I muttered "It looks like it knows you." The human said "I said I don't know it!" I shouted and Y/N came over and patted my shoulder to comfort me. "Maybe it's just taking a liking to you. I've never seen this spirit before either." Rhys stated.

"Must've crossed from our world somehow." Leif assumed and continued "I've seen this type of spirit before but, they're very rare to come across." "Then Asch should consider himself lucky." Pierce said as i just glared down at the spirit.

"Be nice. Stop giving that kitty a mean look Asch." The human said making me shocked "You said my name? Heh. Never heard a human say my name before." I said to myself "Huh? what does that mean?" She asked

"Um... H-hey, how about since tensionsare calm now, you guys go back to figuring out how to put in the humn clothes." I hear Rhys say making the human think for a moment "Huamn clothes? Oh right, I got to go get mine on to deliver this gift for Mrs. Oat's."

"Can I see how you do it?" Leif asked.

"No!" The human said before slamming the door to her chambers

"I swear I'm going to figure this out even if it kills me!" Noi insisted "I can help with one part of that." Leif said with his weapons out (Idk what they're called)

Suddenly I hear purring of some sort from beside me.Looking down I saw that the spirit was being pet by Y/N."What are tou doing?" Noi asked in awe to which Y/N just shrugged.