A Prince's desire (Pt2)

What do you think of this fanart?(Art is not mine)

(Art is not mine)

(დAva povდ)

"What the..." I say confused. Continuing to squirm around, I tried to get of the tree somehow, but it wasn't working.

I see the cosplayers turn the corner and leave."Are you serious!?how am I supposed to get down!?" I yell.

I then realised that I missed my interview "I'm late for my interview, no, stupid sweatshirt!"

(❥Asch pov❥)

Me and my knight's leave the human and walk into a larger area.I notice there are many strange looking humans walking around.

"We... We almost died." Noi says in a shaky voice.Rhys turns to us and says "This climate is unbearable."

"At least the effects are wearing off." Leif states.

I turn around to see two human females. Y/N is next to me and she notices them too.I turn back around to continue listening to the conversation my other knights are having.

"Easy for you to say, mines and Asch's skins still burning!why don't you guys have that?"Noi says."calm down.were being watched." I tell them.

All of us turn back to the two females and get into a battle stance."show no mercy."

Both female squealed, but it doesn't seem to be in fear.They run over to us and started blinding us somehow."Ah!I'm blind!" Noi cries out.

"What was that?"Rhys asks but in all honesty, I have no idea.

"There using some sort of magic, shield your eyes!" Leif shouts.One of the female humans with purple hair starts to speak "oh my god, thanks for posing for us!we're to afraid to ask." She says in exited tone.

"It's hard to approach such hot cosplay guys.well and girls too sometimes." The other human female states.

"Mhn, enjoy the con." The purple haired girl says.ωнαт'ѕ α ¢σи.I thought to myself.

Leif turns to me and asks "your Majesty, are you alright!?" "I'm fine." I uttered in response."those humab females, how did they have access to such blinding magic?" Rhys questions.

"We underestimated humans from this world." Rhys says to which leif scoff at "I refuses to believe humans could disarm deamos, we're vulnerable right now due to the climate." "Indeed." Rhys added.

"We need to seek shelter." He stated "we need to take a prisoner." I declared.

(✭Ava pov✭)

A while has past and im still squirming around.I noticed that I sadly fogot my phone in my apartments so I can't call anyone to come help me.

"I just, need to... Do it.I can't take it any longer..." I said to myself.I've began to lose my breath from moving so much."but if I drop down and leave my shirt, I might run into someone in my bra...." Groaning I decided that it didn't matter."fine you know what?I missed my job interview, I blew off a con invited, and I didn't get my munchie crunchie's.I don't care who sees me in my bra anymore."

Looking up I see that the guys and girl that left my here are back."𝒐𝒉 𝒏𝒐 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒎𝒆𝒏." I whisper to myself.

"Descend at once." The cosplayer with white gorns said in a powerful tone."...huh." I say confused."de-scend." He said again trying to make it more clear for me.

"You can drop the midievil roleplay.I'm not in anyplace to participate, as you can tell!" I said raising my voice at the end.

The one with green horns looked at me with wide eyes."she's, rejecting Prince Asch's request." "Wow." The orange horned cosplayer says im awe.

"Do not disobey me!" The white horned one yelled."I don't know what your roleplay is bit I'm not into that." I said back.

"Let my try your Majesty." One that looked smarter says."greetings it's a pleaser meeting you.before you syands prince Asch, the future king of..." I cut him.off before he could finish "you guys are really into this huh?"

"Ok, fine, I'll play along." Clearing my throat I speak again "oh cruel fate.How could a poor maiden like me get stuck in a tree!?oh I know, because your stupid muscle bound friend that put me here!now get me down before I call the cops!"I yell.

"Silence!" The white horned man yells.Thr next thimg I know I was on the floor and the tree I was on is on fire.Quickly standing back up I turned to the burning tree in shock.

"Did you just..." I muttered to myself in shock at what I was looking at. 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕... 𝑨𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒆 𝒈𝒖𝒚𝒔 I thought to myself.

"Prince Asch, do not isr your magic on such trivial matters." One of them said, but I wasn't paying any mind to it.The 'prince' walks closer to me and speaks "the next words that come out of your mouth better be-" I cut him off by grabbing on to his horn trying to pull it off.

I notic that the horn wasn't coming off.I hear gasps from behind him.

"How indecent!"

"In public!?"

Not paying attention to the other demon people, I stare wided eyed.From the corner of my eye I see the tallest cover the ginger haired boy's eyes as well as the only females eyes also.

"Hey!" The one who's horns I'm holdind yells at me.I see that his face is a bright red.letting go of his horns I slowly step back.

"They're real...heh." Starting to feel dizzy I hear him yell "How dare you!" But I only responded with "I knew I should havw slept in today..." Then everything goes black.

(✿Noi pov✿)

"You killed it." I muttered."N-no, no I didn't." Asch says in return. вυт ѕнє ℓσσкѕ ∂єα∂ (for who can't read:But she looks dead) I say in my mind as I step closer to Y/N.I know she can protect my from the others.

Rhys gets next to the human and checks to see if she was ok."The humans alive, just unconscious.we need to take her and establish a base of operations."

"Huh, a spirit." I look over to Asch and see a spirit rubbing against his leg.The spirit sharts walking away but turn back around looking at us."It's trying to guide us." Rhys states.

"We need to follow it.It's bad luck to ignore spirits!" I say and Asch turns to all of us."grab the humab and follow the spirit.our journey on e-urth is only just beginning."

A/n:I hope you liked this chapter. I will be trying to add you in more often and will try posting every morning.

Word count:1074

(Edited)