1.5. Beginnings

"Well I should take a bath first" I said aloud finally deciding on what to do first.

"Wait here guys, after I'm done bathing I'll give you guys a big treat for waiting patiently at home for me." I said. They barked back at the mention of treats and I lightly chuckled after hearing their response of confirmation.

I then searched for my clothes and towel but at that moment my phone buzzed so I picked up wondering who would call me at this hour.

"Yes? Who is it?" I asked curiously.

"Kaguya!! My baby, how are you doing!!??" A male voice said enthusiastically loudly.

"Dad!!? Is that you!?" I asked back

"Yes It's me. Oh my baby girl, I missed you so much!!!!" My dad said weeping through the phone.

"Dad! What's wrong? Why would you call me at this hour?" I said worriedly.

"Oh nothing's wrong my sweet child I just miss you. You have been gone for so long that I wanted to talk to you" He said

"Oh dad, you scared me I thought something happened back at home" I said, sighing in relief.

"Oh no no my baby, there's nothing wrong with us, or in the estate. I just wanted to talk to you. Your mother is also here with me. She also wants to talk to you, here, I'll put you on speaker" He said.

"Kaguya?" Another voice chimed in. This time a female voice.

"Mom? Is that you?" I said.

"Yes, it's me, my little girl. How are you? How is the academy going? She asked calmly.

"I'm great, everything is fine mom though it's getting boring since there's no good competitors to compete with. I also have to tell you some good news to you both" I said cheerily as I sat down on my bed.

"Oh. What is it my little princess?" My dad asked curiously.

"Well for starters I won my 1,000th win today, and I asked the director if I could graduate early and he said yes, but with the condition that I at least attend my 1st year of high school" I said proudly.

"Oh honey, I'm so proud of you!!" My dad said excitedly.

"I knew you could do it my child!!" My mom said. Both proud of my accomplishments.

"Thank you mom and dad" I said happily.

Minato and Hanako Yabami. On the outside they are seen as the most intimidating and ruthless CEOs and leaders of the Yabami clan, but on the inside, they are the most attentive and devoted parents. As well as sometimes dramatic, but I couldn't ask for any better parents. They are my whole world along with my dogs.

"Oh. Before I forget, I'll be going home in a month for vacation before starting the new school year" I said.

"Oh honey how great, we will be waiting for you then" My mom said.

"Mhmm I can't wait" I said with a smile on my face.

"Well. we'll hang up so that you can rest, goodnight our little princess" My dad said.

"Goodnight mom and dad" I said.

"Goodnight sweetie see you in a month" Mom said.

"Okay bye" I said and then ended the call.

'*sigh* I can't wait to get home. I miss mom and dad. How long has it been since I've seen them? 6 months? Maybe a year? I've been so caught up with lessons, the council, competitions, and events that I forget to even visit them for a day. But not anymore' I thought with determination coursing through me. 'This time I'll spend all of my vacation with them, no council or events will stop me from visiting them.'