Shopping and Pretty Boys: The Perfect Combination

I was getting ready to leave, and Sebas was waiting for me in the car. When he told me we were going shopping I got excited, I'm just a normal person who loves wasting money. I know what to wear to go shopping, probably an Adidas sweatshirt. Yes, I'm obsessed with Adidas and don't accept criticism. I was born because of my mother and I'll die when I can't buy Adidas clothing. As I predicted, I wore a purple Adidas sweatshirt with withe Adidas socks and my favourite Adidas Superstar, black and white if you want to know, because I have every possible colour of it. I just love any Adidas Superstar, there's a new style and I need to have it.

I started looking for accessories before doing my hair, if I didn't I would forget and I don't like going out without earrings, rings or a necklace, I think it is because of my mother's influence, she used to tell me to wear earrings because if not I looked like a boy, I always forgot using them until I grew up a bit and started feeling ugly if I'm not wearing them, from that time to today, I feel the same, I look ugly without earrings and necklaces, and with a ponytail, and with glasses, and without makeup, and... well, if I continue it'll last forever, so I just look ugly if I'm not hours getting ready. And it couldn't miss, the necklace with the initial letter of my name.

The day that I went hiking with Sebas he was moved to a room in the HQ, so he couldn't knock aggressively on my door while I was getting ready, I miss it. Seconds later, I discovered he is so ingenious and creative, and he started calling me every 2 minutes to find out what I was doing and if he had already done it. Of course, it's easier for him because he doesn't put on makeup, he combs his hair in 30 seconds or puts on a cap, puts on his watch and that's it. For him everything is easy, on the other hand, I am complicating my life with everything I do to go out. After having 16 missed calls from Sebas, I finally ended my makeup and called him back.

"I'm in front of the hotel door, come here or I'll leave you" I heard through the phone. I ran to grab my things and go out because I hate making people wait for me. It's annoying.

"On the elevator" I responded to let him know I was going down to meet him. I went quickly to the hotel's principal door and looked for the Bugatti, it wasn't hard to find it, my brother loves showing it off, so he started making the car sound to 'help me find it'. It's funny, many people knows him and still wants to attract attention. I got into the car and greeted Sebas. I looked at him with puppy eyes expecting him to ask what was going on.

"What are you doing?" He asked with a disgusted face.

"My dear and beloved brother, bestie, esteemed." I started with a soft voice and an innocent gaze.

"Go on, what do you want?" He said harshly.

"Would you let me drive your car?" I said hoping he would even think it.

"No I won't" He immediately responded.

"Why? You never let me and I've asked you many times, don't you get tired of saying no?" I said frowning.

"Because I don't want to, I'll let you when you start dating any of our rivals. And no, I don't get tired of saying it" He said with a smirk. I puked but immediately changed the gesture to a mischievous smile.

"So then, you'll let me drive your car when the season starts right?" I said cockily. Now, he was the one frowning.

"What do you mean?" He said with a rough tone, looking for the keys. He loses many things even if he had them 2 seconds ago.

"I mean that we have such crazily hot rivals" I said with a voice that would make someone believe I really meant it. My acting lessons really worked. He frowned even more and looked at me while he started the car, probably to see if I had something else to say, thinking what to answer, analyzing my moves... He finally talked, and I was afraid of what he would say.