Just Adele? We'll see that

"Why not?" I asked the boy who just told me that he will not help me to pretend to be Juliet and Romeo to keep giving my show.

"I said it before, just Adele" He said with a smirk.

"You can't be serious... You just helped me like with 12 songs and now you won't?" I said mockingly.

"I'd rather to sing a Kanye West song" He responded with a look that just made me go crazy, that glare made me decide. I was going to make him listen to Taylor's songs the rest of my show.

"You didn't just say that" I said giving him a clue that I'll take revenge for his words

"Yes I did" He said teasing me to do anything I was about to do.

"Oh you're going to suffer" I started looking for my phone. "First, you'll get into character, but not with Love Story, that's got the special end. You'll pretend to be discussing with your girlfriend through a call" He obeyed looking me awkwardly.

Suddenly, he seemed to react about what he was doing.

"Oh no. No, no, no, no, no. I know the song, I'm not going to act like the boy in You Belong With Me" He fought.

"It's your punishment for saying you'd rather to sing..." I didn't end, I had to prepare my voice. "Any Kanye West song" I finalised mocking him but in a high-pitched voice.

The boy laughed and I made him sing almost 3 Taylor songs in the last 15 minutes, if he messed we had to repeat it. I told him the next one was Love Story because we were close to start landing and he couldn't leave without singing the song that caused the torture. I started singing and he had to act like Romeo, he was having fun. He acted as if he was being massacred but he was laughing. That was cute.

"Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone..." I sang in a soft voice. Charles got close to me as I was standing up on a chair as if I was on a balcony.

"I'll be waiting, all there's left to do is run" He was closer, taking my hand. He really was in character.

"You'll be the prince, and I'll be the princess" He was helping me to go down the chair. I was standing in front of him.

"It's a Love Story, baby just say... Yes." We sang both. I didn't expect to listen to him singing, it was the first day we saw each other. His voice was... cute.

We were both standing face to face. I wasn't feeling uncomfortable. Just a little nervous, I forgot it quickly, my attention got stabbed by those green eyes. Fun Fact, I searched one on Google about the exact color of his eyes and it said they were brown, which is actually fake because I am watching them closely and they're not brown, well, not completely. I kept looking at those eyes. A beautiful green, with little brown spots. Cute. I giggled a little, I was saying cute for everything. What the fuck was happening to me and the word 'cute', huh? The song continued playing. I heard the end so I knew. We were both young, when I first saw you. It was the last part of the song, so I realised how long have we been watching each other doing nothing.

I heard how a song in a language that I didn't recognise at first try started playing. I had many songs in some idioms I don't understand, I get the language but not the translation. I mean, I recognise what language it is, but I don't know what that means. I giggled and made it to my phone to quit the song ignoring the awkward moment.

"Why did you quit the song?" I heard a bothered but sad Max said. The song was Drank & Drugs, in Dutch if you didn't get why Max got mad. It was the first sentence I heard from Max since he fell asleep.