first sight

"Hey bitch"

Alicia was in the parking garage waiting for me. She was wearing this beige dress that hugged her curves perfectly. "Shit I don't blame bokuto." I said as I got into the car. "Dude speaking of im so scared to see him." She said as she put the car in drive and started playing her playlist. She started talking about how much her and Bokuto has talked since the last time they saw each other. Alicia isn't used to talking to guys. She usually hits and dips because what was the point of sticking around. But bokuto was different.

We started driving to the building where the party washer being held at. There was a bit of traffic but nothing too horrible. "How is it going with you and usijima?" Alicia looked at me while waiting for the light to turn green. "Right now I told him I hated him and he started crying and begging." I said fixing my makeup.

"I mean how do you feel about that?" She asked. I wanted to lie but who else was I supposed to talk to. "I felt bad because I love him but I just walked away from him." I made eye contact with Alicia and she just smiled at me. She rubbed my thigh and pressed on the gas as soon as the light turned green. "Do you actually still love him y/n?" The question have me another question. Why am I thinking about if I actually love my husband? That isn't a normal thing. I should love my husband.

"I don't know Alicia."

She gave me a soft smile and squeezed my hand. She drove closer and closer to the place. By the time we got there the place was filled with cars. The area was being blocked off for people who weren't invited to the event. We drove up to a police officer who asked for our names and ID's. He let us through and gave us a parking pass. We eventually found a spot and got out. Paparazzi was surrounding the area asking all kinds of questions.

"Y/n what are you wearing?"

"Are you working with bokuto now?"

"Y/n where is your husband?"

You have to ignore questions sometimes. Just walk in and act like they're not talking to you. Sometimes I wanna tell them my cheating husband is at home but I wasn't gonna win anything from that.

"Dude I'm nervous. I haven't seen bokuto since we hooked up." Alicia looked at herself with her compact mirror. "Dude you look good don't worry about it." I reassured the girl. We started walking towards the entrance and as soon as we walked in it was dark with vibrant lights. People were talking and dancing. "Y/n text kuroo and kenma." I went on my phone and texted Kenma.

Kenma

You: bae wya

Kenma: I'm not ur bae🥰

You: stfu wya

Kenma: By the bar

"They're by the bar." She nodded and grabbed my hand to lead me through crowds of people. We finally made it to the bar and recognized the blonde and black haired duo. "Hi bitches." They both turned and greeted us. Kenma got up to hug me. He was wearing a black button up shirt with some of the buttons open. His cologne smelled fresh and not too harsh. "You missed me or what?" I asked him. "Who doesn't miss you." We laughed and I also hugged Kuroo. Kuroo was wearing a black tux with a red button up underneath.

We all started talking about how Bokuto threw big parties like these to find potential new models or business partners. Kenma and Kuroo always get sent invites since they're all a big friend group. The whole friend group would show up tonight. "Dude you know who from the group is here?" Kenma asked Kuroo. "Akaashi is definitely here, The twins are here, and no one else told me if they were."