O4. Rain of Charms

Harry woke up to a pleasant chime, sounding not far away

Harry woke up to a pleasant chime, sounding not far away. He rubbed his eyes and sat up groggily. At the sight of several, and by several he meant it, souvenirs crammed up in his room, his eyes widened and he jumped out of his bed, just to trip and fall face first into more thingamabobs.

"KREACHER!"

The startled elf appeared in a pop at the furious shout of his master. His ears dropping and his age showing, he asked in a crack tone. "Yes, Master?"

"What on Agrippa's socks are these?!" Harry shouted, now groping around in the mess for his glass which had tumbled away from him upon falling out of his bed. His sight was rather poor to even witness the shaking elf standing in front of him.

"Kreacher was told by Master Wheezy to keep these at yous room, Master. Kreacher knows nothing more than what Master Wheezy says."

Harry jammed his glasses back on, his lips thinning at the mess Sirius' room had now become. There were things of all sizes, colours and shapes lying around. From the biggest girl doll and elephant figurine to a tiny evil eye charm and a rabbit foot, everything had been covered. Harry briefly wondered if Ron had spent all of his war hero rewards on buying the unnecessary charms.

With his sight clear, Harry could sense the unease he had put Kreacher into, so he dismissed the elf with a simple command. "Tell Ron I wish to meet him here, right this instant. I don't care what he's up to." Kreacher nodded deeply, his nose touching a book that looked like a four leaf clover, and left the room with another distinct pop of Disapparition.

Godric, what have I gotten into?

Harry was not sure which was worse: a nasty headache or a sheepish Ron in front of him

"What were you thinking, Ron?" he asked, simply. His voice no longer held any emotions; not even anger. He concluded that his vocal cords no longer obliged to show any expression in order to hide its broken strings.

"Well, I wasn't exactly thinking, mate."

Harry sighed. "I've no clue."

"To?"