Eleven : Contract

🌼There is a new destination in a new journey, only the person remains the same 🌼

"He is now in Banglore, his flight landed just 20 minutes ago and most fucking thing is he really have some confident left in him so he really planned to meet you in our office

"He is now in Banglore, his flight landed just 20 minutes ago and most fucking thing is he really have some confident left in him so he really planned to meet you in our office. Hell" Isha shouted angrily.

Isha really hate him as much as I do. I don't know how to put the things in right place in my life. My new attraction towards Ommkaraya, it's not like I am only attracted towards him. He is also attracted towards me.

After thinking about my plan I know what to do now . Now the revenge game begins.

"Isha contact Mr. Sharma and inform about the next step of our plan. We literally forgot about that fucker in this Shivansh named fiasco " I said

I will give that bastard the pain which he deserves, he is going to pay the price of his deeds with the interest. I will make his life like living hell. May be I can be distracted for sometimes that doesn't mean he will be spared.

Isha noded her head as OK.

"Isha contact the CEO of Kar Corporation, and inform them DCx has a offer for them " I said to Isha

Isha noded her head, as per her instruction Isha contacted them through mail.

--------------------------------------------------

Atrika is now feeling a wave of emotions, after all she is also a human

Atrika is now feeling a wave of emotions, after all she is also a human . It's for her to again revisit the past. A past where her happiness is a mirage, pain is her partner and expectations were scattered like a mirror. Those mirror pieces still hurt her but she choose to walk on them until they were crushed under his self determination and her cruelty .

And on the other hand Isha is scared because of Atrika. She knows her that much like noone could understand her. But this time she is also unable to guess her next move. She really love her like her elder sister.

Emotions are like mirror of truth. When show our image in that mirror it either gives you satisfaction or pain. Like when truth is as per your expectations it gives you immense satisfaction but when it is beyond your worst imagination it gives you the pain you never thought to feel that.