Welcome To Camp Crystal Lake

-Intro-

-End of Intro-

-Location: Camp Crystal Lake, Vale-

-Midnight-

-Ozpin POV-

As we arrived at camp crystal lake with team RWBY and team JPNR along with team STRQ and Glynda Goodwitch as Ruby ask me.

Ruby: Ozpin, what is this place?

Ozpin: This is camp crystal lake Ruby.

Ruby: Wait what?!

Jaune: Isn't professor Jason Voorhees place?

Ozpin: Yes, there was a lot of crime and death here, and be careful with your surroundings.

Then we hear something in the distance.

Summer: Is that him? We thought he was still at beacon academy?

Ozpin: No, this is his daughter. And be careful around with her, she is more brutally and dangerous, if she feels threatened or provoked. So let's try our best not provoke her.

RWBY/JPNR/STRQ/Glynda: Agree.

We walk around the campsite as Raven found a large cabin as we went to her.

Raven: I think this is the councilors cabin.

Ozpin: I agree.

Raven opens the door as we saw one undead creature stares at the table with bunch of old paper.

Ozpin: *whisper.* Close it! We can't afford to be seen by him!

Raven close the door quietly not wanting to provoke the undead creature, and we left the councilors cabin as we heard screams, we rush towards one of the cabins and saw her. She was killing someone with her machete chopping a innocent man to death, but she stopped as the man was killed as she turns around to look at the window and spotted us, oh no, this is bad, really, really bad!

(Y/n Voorhees aka Jackie)