08

WARNING: 08
OCTOBER 4
NEW TRANSFER STUDENT?

——————————————-

The next day the three had slept after discussing the situation last night. The night before was.. well very frustrating.

"how long have y'all been awake for?" Felix said as he rubs his eyes.

"What time is it right now?" Seungmin said as he took out a water bottle from the fridge. "6:50 am, why?"

Jisung said he took a seat at the table. "Since 4 am, I wasn't able to go back to sleeping." Seungmin said as he let out a yawn.

"did anything happen during that time?" Felix said as he sat where Jisung was sitting. "no? It was actually relaxing."

Felix frown. "I swear not even a day, it was trying to kill is why the sudden action." Seungmin went to sit as well.

"maybe it's just waiting for the right time."

Jisung shook his head. "still I mean killers don't disappear just like that for all we know it has eyes every where."

"yeah we know." Seungmin let out a sigh. "Let's stop talking about it, it's just making me anxious.. let's get ready for school."

The three boys went to do their own thing. One was getting, the other one was brushing his teeth and last one was taking a shower.

Not soon enough the three left home and began to run as they took to much time to get ready.
——————————-

The red headed boy was in front of the class he was assigned to. He sighed in frustration as he hated going to school since young and for this stupid thing he had go back.

He hesitated before knocking on the door.

"Come in."

The fox boy entered and heads were already looking at him.

Here goes nothing

He smiled wide to show his dimples and waved at the class. "Hello!"

The teacher smiled at his action. "Class we have a new transfer student. Why don't you introduce yourself."

He smiled. "Im Jeongin , Yang Jeongin!" The students looked at him as he was cute. Definitely good looking too.

Felix and Seungmin looked up at the transfer student.

Both looked at him weirdly.

I thought it wasn't allowed to enter this school during this time.

"okay Jeongin, go sit in behind those to boys!" The teacher pointed at Seungmin and Felix.

The cute boy walked towards his seat and sat down.

"Okay everyone let's continue shall we?"

The teacher began to teach.