43.

CONTINUATION...

"Pa, maybe I'll just use my car susunduin ko pa si Xandra in her condo", paalam ni Luis.

They're using their Family Van, "let's just pick her up lu, along the way naman anak", Saad naman ni greggy.

"Okay pa", Saad nalang ni Luis Kay greggy.

Actually it's okay in him since it will be their bonding too, nahihiya lang siyang magsabi.

It didn't took long at nasundo na nila si Xandra, they have driver and one body guard kaya naman on the first phew seat at the back it was yoohan who seated near the window followed by Irene, Kiella and greggy in order while the other five seated at the back, Luis, Xandra, Alfonso's wife, Andy and Alfonso.

Greggy was in shock Ng malaman niyang Kasama si yoohan, he wasn't aware of this at Hindi pa Niya nakakausap si Irene regarding Dito.

Tahimik lang ang buong byahe nila because some had fallen asleep during the trip, everyone was already their complete, Family of Imee and Bong together with Imelda.

"Oh dear yoohan you're here too", Imee greeted her in disbelief that she's there.

Liza already told her what she noticed yesterday night.

"Hello Ms Imee, tita Irene invited me po yesterday night", Saad nito. Yes, she's maybe close to Irene but to Imee, no.

"Oh really, okay", tanging sagot nalang nito.

"Sweetheart, K. Come I'll show you something", Saad ni Imee which kiella followed her.

"What is it tita?", tanong nito when they're at the table. Nag-order na Sila Ng food and just waiting for it to come, napa-aga and dating nila kaya naman nakapag-ayos ma Sila and it was near lunch already.

"Here sweetheart, for you", Saad nito. Handling her the paper bag

"What is this tita? Is there any special occasion I am missing out aside from the surprise later?", tanong nito Ng mahina Kay Imee.

Tumawa naman si Imee, "Wala ano ka ba, can't tita give you something?", Saad ni Imee sabay pout.

"It wasn't like that tita it was just you know uhm--", Hindi na natapos ni kiella ang kanyang sasabihin when Imee interjected.

"Just open it sweetheart", Saad nito habang nakangiti

"Tita--", Saad nito at tinignan si Imee.

Kinuha naman ni Imee ang necklace at nilagay ito sa kanyang pamangkin, "thank you tita", Saad nito at naiiyak na.

It was a custom made necklace and bracelet, it was a simple round emerald gem but it contains a photo inside when you look closely and put a light unto it. Parang projector.

"I really made it customized for you anak", Sabi ni Imee.

"Shush with the price already, lady. I know you. You long deserve it anak, all your kuya's and pinsan's have one too", dagdag na Sabi pa ni Imee Kay kiella.

"I loved it tita, I love you and of course thank you it's so beautiful", Sagot naman ni kiella and smiled towards Imee as she hug her tightly and pepper her with cheek kiss kaya naman kuhang kuhang nila ang attention Ng ibang pamilya.

Everyone was looking at them not knowing what the two are talking but they saw how they're having a sweet time.

The necklace contains their first ever picture as family that was taken in Ilocos during the celebration for mother's day, while the necklace contains Emmeline and Hansley portrait too.

••

While greggy was distracting Irene, Alfonso and his wife together with Luis and his girlfriend xandra and kiella was already at the venue preparing it and looking if everything was settled luckily everything was going to plan, pansin naman ni Xandra ang pananahimik ni kiella at nag-iingay lang when she's ask.