HIII 3<

Hello @everyone, how are you all doing?

I hope you're all having the best of the holiday season, spending it right and having quality time with family or choosing some solemn peace and enjoying your own comfort of silence to regain and reflect on sorts of things all throughout the year.

I know many of you are waiting for an update to which I should be doing since it's vacation, but I am so sorry to say that unfortunately I couldn't since I am currently on vacation and couldn't bring myself to write the next chapter/s.

I am taking this precious time alone with myself to regain the energy and spirit I have lost, I am taking some recharge by visiting other places and observing my surroundings as of the moment.

As soon as I get back on track/go home I will surely make an update the soonest, spare me more of your patience and understanding my dear/s. Mahal ko kayo!!!!!!

Wishing you a Prosperous new year and bountiful year ahead!!! May the coming season be our own year of growth, healing, love, satisfaction and stability to all things.

Also, I want to take this chance to congratulate you all for being a strong willed person to surpass this tough year, we had our own struggles that we definitely keep within ourselves.

Will all the things you've have achieved and overcome, small or big know that me(arki) are so proud of y'all!

Mahal ko kayo lagi-lagi, ingatttt!

Hear the song added if you want guys, it's nice actually like a reminder for us who's going some tough time's. It just actually pop out of my Spotify the last time and it seems good hahahaha.

Yours truly,
Arkiiiiiu