ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xɪɪɪ

"Oh my God, Hanbin, you're so dumb," says Hao, laughing at the mess Hanbin has made by blowing up balloons while filling them.

"Guys, hurry up, they'll bring him soon," says Jiwoong desperately, wearing a blue striped shirt and white shorts, looking panicked and nervous.

On the floor, in the shape of candles, is a heart, in the sand is a movie projector. towards the heart there is a path of roses with several balloons at the entrance, hanging from small stones and shells.

Hao prepares to go to his position, and Hanbin picks up the camera and starts filming when he spots Matthew in the distance.

"KIM TAERAE, Get this out of my eyes, now!" Matthew shouts as he is led by Gunwook and Taerae to the rose path. "Can you stop, I'm getting scared..."

"Will you shut up?" Ricky murmurs softly as he rolls his eyes, but it's not low enough for Matthew.

"What did you say, brat?" Matthew asks angrily and Ricky laughs.

When he reaches the front of the rose path, Gyuvin is standing still, ready to let him pass.

Meanwhile, Ricky runs into Taerae and Gunwook, who are heading towards Hanbin and Yujin.

"Papa, now you're going to have to follow me and do what I say," says Gyuvin as he holds Matthew's hand and they start walking down the path. "The first day you have - oh shit, that's not what I was supposed to say" says Gyuvin confused by the speech on the paper.

"KIM GYUVIN, WHAT DID YOU SAY?" hisses Matthew to his right.

"I'm on the other side" Gyuvin says, rolling his eyes.

"My bad, WHAT DID YOU SAY? Matthew looks to his left and shouts. "Oh my God, get on with this shit, where's my boyfriend? The group laughs at the Canadian's impatience.

"Papa, you are one of my inspirations, your smile, your smile, your Canadian jokes, the good food you make, I love everything about you" Gyuvin says and Matthew smiles, almost crying. "Thank you for bringing me into this world, i love you" he hugs his Papa, who hugs him back, mumbling i love you too.

"Now, put your foot up" he does as Gyuvin says and they get inside the heart, Gyuvin takes Matthew's hand and pulls him in front of the projector.

"You can take the blindfold off, but you can NOT turn around and look around" Gyuvin says and leaves the heart.

Matthew removes the blindfold, seeing a projector in the middle of the sand, he picks it up and sees that it has a disk inserted, he was so focused that he didn't have time to notice that it was inside a heart

He turns it on and the projector points away from the heart, towards a projection screen with a tripod, starting to show a video.

Jiwoong appears in the video smiling, showing Matthew sleeping on the sofa, and everyone starts laughing, then it shows a video of Matthew cooking, another of Jiwoong and him when they went to Italy, another of Matthew and Hanbin when Yujin was born, and Hao smiles as he watches it.

Matthew starts to get emotional while watching what's being projected, videos of Matthew, Jiwoong and Gyuvin appear, of when he learned to walk, the first time he spoke and said papa, him running after Jiwoong.

There's a video of Matthew playing in the snow with his son, Jiwoong kissing him, the two of them dancing in the middle of the room with two glasses of wine in their hands, Taerae and Matthew doing karaoke, a video of Gunwook dancing with him.

The next video is of the boyfriend proposing, and Matthew starts to shed more and more tears.

The last video is of Jiwoong, sitting on a chair in front of a desk, wearing a gray sweatshirt and glasses.