ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

three years later

Hao smiles as he watches Yujin and the new member of the family, Dayeon. They're outside in the garden and they're playing dolls with their little sister.

It's been three years since Hanbin and Hao got married, and both of them couldn't be happier.

Hao is still a violin teacher and now teaches at the music school instead of at home, and Hanbin is still working at the same place.

He's never been happier than he is now, he has two children who are the cutest things in the world and a husband who is the most genuine human being he's ever met.

He has friends that he intends to take with him for life. Matthew and Jiwoong are in Canada on vacation with their four children, Gyuvin, Chaehyun, Minhee and one-year-old Sieun.

Taerae and Gunwook, meanwhile, are happier than ever. Both are also traveling in Paris with their only son Jinseo.

There's also something new: since Hanbin proposed to Hao, they've decided to ask Ricky to move in with them, as Xiaoting has decided to go back to China.

Hao is happy to hear that his younger brother likes living with them, as he is already eighteen he is now working during the summer at the Melting Point café.

Hao takes a sip of his green tea while watching his children play, but soon stops concentrating on that after hearing a small giggle near him.

"Love, don't scare me like that," he says, putting his hand over his heart after being startled by Hanbin looking at him laughing.

"I'm sorry I scared you, what are they doing?" Hanbin asks approaching Hao and looking where he was looking before.

"They're playing with their toys," Hao says smiling at his husband, who smiles as he looks at his children.

"Do you know what day it is?" Hanbin asks looking at Hao expectantly who looks at him confused, pausing his cup on the counter.

"Today? Today is Saturday" he says confusedly and Hanbin laughs as he leans against the counter, putting his hands on Hao's waist and pulling him in front of him.

"Today is June 4th, and is officially eight years since we met again, eight years since you became our son's violin teacher and if that hadn't happened, you probably wouldn't be here with me," he says smiling and Hao looks at him in surprise.

"Did you memorize the day?" he asks, laughing amusedly as he fiddles with the necklace Hanbin wears around his neck, which was the necklace Yujin gave him as a birthday present.

"Don't ask me how I memorized it, but I think it was because that day was my first day of work at school" he says smiling and Hao does the same, stealing a kiss from her husband who pouts and Hao seals their lips again.

"You're full of surprises, it's the first time you've told me that"

"Well, there's always a first time for everything," Hanbin says as he kisses Hao's forehead, who leans against Hanbin, resting his head on his husband's chest. "Thank you," Hanbin says after a while and Hao pulls away from him, looking at him confused by his thanks.

"For what?"

"Thank you for coming back to us" Hanbin replies, smiling at Hao, who smiles back at him as he puts his hand on Hanbin's cheek and kisses him intensely.

"Thank you for accepting me into your heart" he says smiling, leaning his forehead against Hanbin's.

"I love you" Hanbin whispers whispers and Hao smiles.

"I love you too" he whispers back and they smile at each other and then gluing their lips back together.

They break the kiss and smile at each other, intertwining their hands as they head into the garden to sit next to their children.

It's amazing how things change, Hanbin never expected that he and Hao would get back together, and Hao never expected that the best thing he'd ever done was come to Korea to teach violin.

They smile at each other as if only the two of them existed in this world, as if at that moment the world was all theirs and they were the creators of their own world.

Everything happens for a reason, and Yujin was the universe's way of bringing together these two souls who, from the start, were destined to be together.

end.

A/N

I can't believe we've already reached the end...

I started writing this story in July, and I honestly never thought that publishing it you guys would like it. I want to thank you all for reading and voting and for all the comments, without you guys this wouldn't be possible.

I already have several stories in mind for the future, but it will be difficult to publish them because school is starting again :(

But anyway, thanks for reading my storie until the end and for the support, I hope you'll come back to my profile to read my future stories, I love you ❤️

And I have a great recommendation for anyone who is a fan of zb1 oneshots. My dear friend, Mok Seung Jin,  has published zb1 oneshots on her profile and I highly recommend you go there and read them. She is an incredible writer with an interesting type of writing that captivates any reader, she is a very nice friend and I want everyone to know that, and to read her stories which are incredible. (love u jin <33)

And I also want to thank Helena (sailorjeans_), for supporting me from the beginning until the end, and to all of you who did the same :))

Thank you for everything my dear readers 

.・。☽ *.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.* ☽・。.