Isabel X Human! Monokuma (Crossover)

Requested by: Tyukao

"It was just any normal day, Isabel is just continuing to walk and chat with her friends when they suddenly heard a voice or a laugh that was more or less like this "Upupupu", everyone turned around and saw a boy with half white, half black hair. and a red right pupil, Isabel was shocked when she saw it, it was her childhood friend, monokuma."

Chloe: And who are you? 

Isabel: Monokuma! 

Monokuma: Isabel, I thought I would never see you again hehe. 

Sydney: Wait, you know that weird guy? 

Isabel: Yes, we have been friends since we were very little, hehe, Monokuma, these are my friends, Chloe and Sydney, girls, he is Monokuma, but how did you get here? 

"Everyone present was surprised when Isabel said that, not knowing how someone like Isabel could be with someone like that boy who called himself Monokuma."

Monokuma: They signed me up, hehe, since I knew you were here. 

Chloe: Wait, can you explain to us how exactly this happened? 

Isabel: Sure! But I think we'll be late for class so maybe after school, hehe. 

Monokuma: Oops. Then I'll see you girls later then

"After school and in the schoolyard Isabel, Monokuma and the others sat near a bench." 

Isabel: Well, it was when we were in Kindergarten...

"She gets a flashback from when she and monokuma were in kindergarten. in kindergarten, she was playing with her rabbit doll and began playing house with the other kids while waiting for her parents to pick her up when she suddenly saw a little boy with half white, half black hair. and a red right pupil. He was different from the other kids as she walked up to him, bringing her rabbit doll with her."

Isabel: Oh hello there.

???: Hm?

Isabel: You seem to be alone. Do you wanna play with us?

???: Oh sure. I would love to.

Isabel: By the way. My name is Isabel. What's your name?

"The little boy smiled and looked at her with a warm smile"

Monokuma: My name is monokuma. Nice to meet you too, Isabel.

" Isabel gently takes his hand as they walked up to the other kids as they began playing with them. And after a while, Isabel and monokuma were waiting outside for their parents to pick them up."

Isabel: Thanks for playing with me, monokuma.

Monokuma: Oh it's no trouble really. Maybe we can play again next time.

Isabel: Hehe sure. Oh my parents are here. I better get home. See you later.

"As Isabel went home, monokuma watched from afar as he hoped that he will see her again as the flashback ended."

Isabel: So yeah that's how we firstly known each other.

Monokuma: True. And I remember it like it was yesterday.

Chloe and Sydney: Wow..

" As Isabel kept talking to her friends, monokuma felt an unfamiliar feeling inside him..something that he hasn't felt before in his entire life.....he had a crush and somehow fell in love with his childhood friend none other than Isabel herself. This feeling was new to him ever since the two of them first met but he isn't sure if Isabel would return the feelings or more over....she might reject him. As Isabel say goodbye to her friends when they head home, it was just her and monokuma were left alone as an idea came in his mind"

Monokuma: Hey Isabel..?

Isabel: Yeah?

Monokuma: I've been thinking...you wanna spend the rest of the day together?..you know like hang out with each other?

Isabel: Oh why sure. I won't mind.

" With that said, monokuma gently takes her hand and begins going to Isabel's favorite places that she used to go with Chloe and Sydney as they share different conversations while they walked as monokuma watched Isabel talking to him with a warm smile, making him falling for her even more. Isabel started to have an unfamiliar feeling whenever she's around monokuma..in fact, she's starting to have feelings for him..it was a first for her to have feelings for someone but she isn't sure if he will return the feelings. At their final destination, monokuma looked at the sky as well as the beautiful sunset with a smile and back to Isabel."

Monokuma: Hey Isabel...?

Isabel: Yeah?...what is it?

Monokuma: There's something I needed to tell you.....i-i...

*She looked at him curiously as he had a slight blush on his face*

Monokuma: Hehe...wow this is a first for me hehehe...anyways...Isabel...ever since we first met......I...I...I like you...I had a crush on you...

*Isabel was surprised as she blushed slightly*

Monokuma: I-its okay if you don't want to return my feelings...I understand if you want to stay friends with me..upupupu

Isabel: Monokuma....I like you too.. I've always had a crush on you ever since we first met....and I was afraid if you're gonna reject me...

Monokuma: Oh Isabel... I would never reject a lovely girl like you...but let's start off as close friends and crushes and let's also take this 'relationship' slow okay?

Isabel: Okay hehehe

" After their confession, monokuma gently takes Isabel's hand as they begin walking back to her home and hopefully Isabel and monokuma will be a great couple in the future."

Well that's about it and I hope you guys liked this. This is MYB-1228 Over and Out.

Yo Kai Watch X reader One shots On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara