Komasan and Komajiro X Reader (Platonic)

Requested By: @RiverTidess (Sorry It took so long)

You were a (yokai/human) from the country in (Country home) and came to the city. Of course you barely know about the city life and decided to try living in the city but suddenly you soon met two yokais named Komasan and Komajiro by chance as you walk up to them and and asks the two for help to get used to the city life as the two yo kai turned to face you with curiosity.

" Oh why hello there, (Sir/Ma'am). My name's Komasan. and this here's my brother Komajiro" Komasan said with a cute accent making you chuckle and smiled cheerfully at them.

"Hello. My name is Y/n..i'm new to the city..and i was hoping that maybe..you two can help me learn and understand them?" You said as they both have smile on their faces and they agreed to help you adjust in the city life.

"Well what are we waiting for? Come with us" Komajiro said gently tugging your hand as the three of you started your journey. The three of them spent their afternoon walking around the city, the reader admiring all the sights and sounds, as the two yokais explained the different things they were seeing as you looked in awe. Komasan was super excited to show you all the different stores they passed by. He pointed out the clothing store, where they saw lots of beautiful outfits as you and Komasan tried a bunch on, while Komajiro just looked at the outfits and said "cool".

The two yokai then showed you what foods they liked to eat at the food stores, and how you could pick up different foods and snacks! They were super excited to share the different foods they tried. They went to the museums of the city, and learned a lot from the different exhibits! The three of you also saw all sorts of different things, like animals, paintings, and the different history of the city

They went to the parks, where they were was able to relax and get some fresh air and share different conversations. The komainu showed the reader the different games they could play on the playground, and how to slide down the slide as the three of you spent a fun-filled afternoon walking around the city, and you were grateful to have such amazing guides as they spend the rest of the day until the end.

After a while, the three of them had a great time as they were about to head home as you looked at komasan and komajiro for the last time.

"Thank you so much for helping me, you two. i'm really happy i get to adjust into the city life. and i'm gonna do my very best in living here." You said with a bit of determination.

"It was no trouble at all!" the two komainu replied, smiling

"You should come visit us more often," Komasan added.

"Yeah, we could show you around again!" Komajiro chimed in.

Y/n said goodbye and left, happy with the experience and memories they made.

As their journey ended, y/n thanked komasan and komajiro for a great time as they both part ways. Komasan and Komajiro smiled and wished them well, and said that they hope to see y/n again someday! as the two of them waved goodbye to each other as they left, leaving them with fond memories of their adventure together.