Bryan x Dr vindi (fnaf)

Fluff yes its the best besides Gore of course any ways let's go.

Vindi pov:

It's been a bit sense I saw bryan I'll go visit him at his pizza restaurant yea that's a good idea.

Bryan pov:

It was hard working long hours except nights but who else is going to get the paperwork done not the animatronics that for sure,

"Hey, bryan how are you doing?" Vindi said which caught me off guard,"Good vindi, you just scared me."

We talked for a bit and before I know it it was night,"oh its nighttime well I better get Gregory and head home bye vindi."I said with a smile.I got Gregory and was about to start the car but it didn't work then I saw that I was out of gas then remember that I ran out as soon as I got here great.

Then I saw vindi unlocking his car, he wouldn't mind, right? I told Gregory to stand behind me while I talked to vindi,

"he-hey vindi so um my cars out of gas cam me and Gregory get a ride?"I asked, nervous that I we need to stay the night here,"of course but I don't know were you live at the moment but my house is close to here so you and Gregory can spend the night." He said

I took the offer and me and Gregory got in his car and went off to his house.

Once we got there he showed Gregory were he can sleep and me and then we ate dinner and got ready for bed.

Once everyone was asleep I snuck into vindis room and found one of his shirts on the floor and decided to put is on.

After I put it on it was a bit to big then again he is a bit taller than I am any way I made my way to his bed and climbed in and cuddled his chest and fell asleep.

Vindi pov:

I woke up to something moving on my chest I looked and saw bryan there with one of my shirts on "cute"I thought and rapped my arms around his waist and kissed his head then fell asleep with the cute boy in my arms.