my little treasure hunter(sno)

So um this is a bryol I tried okay um yea oh and wrote during my orchestra class. Bryan x xylo
------------------------------------------------

Xylo pov:

It has been awhile senses I saved bryan from those 2 hunters and um killed them and I haven't let bryan out of my site unless he's out treasure with so he can concentrate but,

I have told him if he's in trouble just yell my and I'll be there to help or just yell my name then company if he is felling lonely but wants to continue with he treasure hunting.

Some other Werewolfs(part of the pack) and vampires(there allies)say that I like him witch I do......

BUT NOT LIKE THAT OKAY!?

but Mario/Alpha says otherwise he says that it seems like I have a crush on him or something but I don't I like him as a friend nothing more.

Mario pov:

Xylo keeps on saying that he doesn't like like bryan like a crush/lover but I think otherwise.

Like he doesn't like letting him out of he's site and the expression is when he is treasure hunting but he still sometimes follows him to make sure he is safe.

And I heard him the'yell my name if your in trouble out there or if you get lonely bit still want to treasure hunting yell my name then company okay?'

Like gesse even the other Pack members are caching on and our allies the vampires it's like he's blind to he's own fellings

Or is lieing about them witch make sense he probably doesn't want it being spiled on bryan or it putting him in danger.

Oh and bryan just went out treasure hunting and I just saw xylo run out probably to follow him to make sure he's safe.

Im pretty sure bryan has or is caching on but oh well I got to get back to work.

Bryan pov:

I know that xylo is following me I knew for a while at frist I was a bit mad sense he NEVER LET ME OUT OF HIS SITE but he only follows me sometimes.

I do to admit I do like xylo I have for awhile now I just don't think that he likes me like that like romantically.

Like he could just be following me so I don't get attack again and get hurt.

And I'm going to head back it's been like 3 hours now.

*after getting back home*

After I put everything in my home I went to xylos travern and I took a sit and waited for him sense I eat in here.

"Hey bryan I guess you want what you usually get,right?"xylo said to me and I nodded at him and he went to go get it

And he's food to eat with me sense he doesn't like me being out of he's site for that long.

He then came in with the food and I said thank you and we ate our food together.

Xylo pov:

Okay i do like bryan I have for awhile now like 5 or more months i just lie so he's not put in more danger and I'm eating with him right now.

*after there done eating*

Bryan said he wanted to speak to me in he's house so now I'm in here house now.

(Orchestra is ending fineshed at home)

After I was in he's house he stared at me and started to speak.

"He-hey xylo I I I li-ke you."he said shuddering over he's words from being frustrated Then he looked at the ground.

I just chunkled and walked up to him then wrap my arms arms he's waist and pull him close to me and lift up he's chin with my hand and look at him in his eyes

"I like you too bryan."I said, I then kissed him he was surprised for a moment I think before kissing me back.

I break the kiss and I see him and he said a blushing mess I just laght and hugg him and say,

"I love you my little treasure hunter."

And he said "I love you too my carrot lover."I laght at that then kissed his nose and picked him up walking out of his house.

I took him to mine placed him on my bed and went to go to the bathroom.

Bryan pov:

*when he told xylo*

After I told xylo I liked him he chunkled and closer to me then PUT HIS AMRS AROUND MY WAIST!?

And he pulled me closer to him.

He then lifted my chin up with his hand, and looking me in the eyes and said,"I like you too,bryan."and then kissed me.

I was shocked for a bit then I kissed back.after he broke the kiss and looked at me while I was a blushing mess.

He just laughed and hugged me and said,"I love you my little treasure hunter." And I said

"I love you to my carrot lover."he laughed at that then kissed my nose then picked me up and took me to his house.

He put me one his bed as he went to the bathroom and then came back and laid in bed with me after he took he's shoes off.

I took mine off and laid down next to him and I cuddle his chest as he wrapped he's arms around me and I said good night.

But before I did I heard him say,"you too my little treasure hunter."
I then fell asleep.

Knowing I know have a loving,overprotective and carrot lover boyfriend.
------------------------------------------
That's it and is kinda long welp that it oh and is a part 2 of protecting the pup I guess I forgot I did that.lol