Truth Be Told

Ok so First Love 2 is coming to an end, I have no desire to do a First Love 3. Only because I started this book when I was young and very new to writing. I now have matured and realized that so many things are wrong in this book and book one. I want to just rewrite the whole thing. Also I am thinking of writing Cario's story when he's older, but I haven't decided yet. But if you like this book then you should go read my new book Revived, I promise you'll love it. I'm putting my all into this book which I am going to do to the ending of this. I promise I'll try to stretch this book to at least ten more chapter but no promises. Starr may or may not get her happy ending. Happy Readings, Enjoy.

Chapter 21

Starr

I was at home laying on the bed. I was so bored and there was nothing else to do. I texted Jordan asking where he was but he didn't text back right away. I missed him dearly, I hadn't seen him since the shoot which was last week. I needed some good sex right about now. Also Ahmad hasn't touched me either, which was fine with me I didn't give a fuck.

He came in our bedroom with his shirt off. I stared at him as he took the rest of his clothes off. He felt me looking at him and bit his lip turning his back towards me. I stood and walked behind him caressing his body. He turned around to face me and I just dropped to my knees. I began kissing his body all the way down to his huge pole.

I stroked it and kissed the tip causing it to rise and stand at attention. I took him in my mouth bobing my head back and forth on his erection. "Fuck Starr" he grabbed the back of my head forcing more of him in my throat. I felt him hit the back of my throat and removed his hand. He still had a lot more that just wouldn't fit in my mouth.

I began sucking him while gliding my hand up and down his erection. I continued sucking his monster until he exploded. I swallowed everything and showed him that it was all gone. He yanked me up by my hair and began kissing my neck. I knew by the way he was sucking and biting on it I would have a mark. He turned me around so that I wasn't facing him and began slapping my ass. He did it again causing me to wince in pain. He slapped it again harder this time and I knew there would be bruise marks.

"You're still fucking her" I moaned as he inserted inside me. My arms clasped around his body as he moved his aching erection in and out of me. I cried out in pain as he was so much to take in. He inserted every inch of him inside me and my moans filled the room. He thrusted holding on to my body for dear life.

"You still fucking him" he said looking down watching the way he thrusted knowing he was driving me crazy.

"Make me cum" I moaned out fully invested into him. He pulled me closer to him as our bodies became on. My legs snaked around his waist as he backed us up against the wall. I was so into him giving my all and by the way he was acting he was doing the same for me. I pleaded wanting more and more of him knowing he could only give so much.

"I want all of you" I said as my eyes rolled to the back of my head feeling his erection knocking at my aching walls. His hand slapped my ass sending chills through my body. I whimpered and moaned as my orgasm rose as our bodies rocked rhythmically. My head fell back as my body began to tremble and I held on tighter to him. The orgasm ripped through my body.

My vision became blurry and I felt as though I couldn't breath. I didn't realize he was still fucking me senselessly until my vision came back and he was still rocking my body. "Promise to stop fucking around on me and I'll let you go" he mumbled. I didn't know what he was doing to me and I couldn't get the words out for him to stop.

I felt his hot seed shoot inside me as he continued to thrust in and out of me. I nodded that being the only form of communication I could get out of me. I didn't want to stop though. What he was doing to me felt so good. Ahmad released my body and I fell onto the floor. I couldn't move I just laid there feeling numb. He stepped over me and into the shower.