Caving & Craving

Starr in multimedia

Chapter 11

Starr

I am two months and seven days. I am excited as hell about this baby like extremly excited. I stared in the mirror looking at the pudge in my tummy. I wasn't showing but I did have a little belly. Ahmad came up behind me and kissed on my neck. I giggled. "You smell good baby" I said turning around in his arms.

"I know" he replied back. I rolled my eyes at him. King came running in my room. "Mommy, can I have ice cream" he asked. I looked down at him then back up at Ahmad.

"Ask your daddy" I told him. Just to complicate things. "Yeah go ahead I'll be down in a minute" Ahmad said. King ran out of our room. I grabbed Ahmads face kissing it. I then licked his cheeks while he laughed and tried to push me off him. "Stop being nasty" he said to me.

I continued to lick his face and going back to his lips turning it into a kiss. I pecked his lips twice and then walked downstairs. I helped Cario make his ice cream and watched him. I stared at him trying to get him upset. "Stop it you creeper"

I laughed at him. "Give mommy some" I told him. He dipped his spoon in the ice cream and fed me only a little bit. "Thank you fatty" I said to him. He didn't say anything back he just smiled and continued to eat his ice cream.

"So how do you feel about this baby" I asked him. He smiled widely.

"I hope it's a boy, because I want a brother"
I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Whatever it is, mommys going to be happy"

I walked up the stairs and Ahmad was deep in thought while texting on his phone. I got on top of him straddling him. "What you thinking about" I asked. He looked at me and smiled.

"Oh nothing" he chuckled.

I frowned knowing he was lying to me."Tell me for I bite you" I told him

He smiled and sat up pulling me closer to him. "I'm thinking about how much I love you and want to marry you baby" he kissed me.

I kissed him back smiling. "I love you baby" I smiled.

~

I woke up the next day to get ready for this photoshoot. I was excited because it was a photoshoot for the Michael Kors magazine. I have never actually modeled a bag but it's going to be extremely exciting.

I through my hair in a curly bun and wore black leggings and a hoodie that had Marilyn Monroe on it and black Uggs with sequins. I made King and Ahmad breakfast and then headed out.

They were still asleep. I drove to the Michael Kors warehouse studio. I was then directed to hair and make upand they did my make up and they reconstructed my curls and just fluffed them out.

My make up wasn't dramatic or overbearing
because I wasn't the star the purses are. They then made me wear an all black bodysuit and directed me to the set. They handed me a purse and told me to sit in a certain position. I did as I was told and and the cameras flashed as I was directed throughout the entire set.

I smiled at my direction as he made jokes. All around this crew was amazing. I modeled over twenty different purses taking over ten pictures for each. I had a lot of fun and the photoshoot was finished within three hours.

"Pairy we need to talk over lunch, my treat" I told him as we walked back to my dressing room.

"Sure" he tells me. I then put back on my clothes and we headed out in separate cars to Pennstation I really wanted a greasy sandwich at the moment. We got there and ordered.