Friday Night Combat (Week 2, Part 2)

Michael Cole: Welcome back to Friday Night Combat! As we Continue with our show with the continuation of the other half of the ICZW Womens World Championship Tournament right now!

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall! And it is Round 1 of the ICZW World Women's Championship Tournament! Introducing first! From Southampton, England! Weighing In at 143 Ibs! JAMIE! HAYTER!!

Jamie came out as she was gonna destroy whoever is in her way as she gets in the ring ready for action

Justin Roberts: And her opponent! Representing Cosmic Angels! Kumamoto, Japan! Weighing in at 165 Ibs! YUNA! MIZUMORI!!

Yuna came out as she was smiling as she waved at everyone as she entered the ring looking at Jamie as the match begins

(10 Minutes later)

It was an intense match for moving on in the tournament but once Jamie slams Yuna with a Big Boot it was all over as she lifted Yuna up and hits a Ripcord Lariat as she pinned her for the 1..2..3

Justin Roberts: Your Winner! And moving on to the Semifinals! JAMIE! HAYTER!!

Jamie stood up as she kicked Yuna one last time as an insult as once the ring was cleared the next match begins

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall! And it is Round 1 of the ICZW World Women's Championship Tournament! Introducing first! From Co. Connacht, Ireland! Weighing in at 121 Ibs! DEBBIE! KEITEL!!

Debbie begins walking down to the ring as she was Taunting the crowd as she entered the ring with a Smirk before her opponent came out

Justin Roberts: And her opponent! From Atlanta, Georgia! Weighing in at 133 Ibs! TEYA! JORDAN! (naomiepolo)

(Also not sure if this is the right song so tell me if you can naomiepolo)

Teya begins to walk down to the ring like she owns the god damn place as she entered the ring

Michael Cole: She is one of the most dominant women in this decade!

Taz: Yeah and that Teya Bomb is no Joke I wouldn't want to receive that!

Nigel McGuinness: Well besides from her imposing Height and everything she is a 2x Impact Knockouts Champion and 2x ROH Women's Champion as well!

Pat McAfee: which is why she is the one to win this whole Tournament and become our first women's champion!