ICZW Cruiserweight Classic (Day 9, Part 1)

Excalibur: Hello Everyone welcome to the last day of the ICZW Cruiserweight Classic! After this long 128/130 man tournament that lasted for 9 whole days it is rime to put an end to this saga! I am Joined today by My Boss and Co-Boss once again for this special night Jake Averno, and Triple H! How are you two doing tonight?

Jake Averno: I am doing fantastic and tonight will be the Biggest Night by far for International Combat Zone Wrestling History as we see our Quarterfinalist, Our Elite 8! Duke it out all in one night!

Triple H: Yes, we have Big Names in here like Taka Michinoku and Tiger Mask IV! But also new Upstarts going for gold like Francesco Akira, Darby Allin, and Dragon Lee! With surprises like Yujiro Takahashi and Alex Reynolds, to a Trickster like BUSHI to make it all the way here! But only one of them can win!

Excalibur: Which will be exciting to watch as our first match will be conveniently Taka Michinoku vs Tiger Mask IV! And that match starts now!

Justin Roberts: The following contest is Scheduled for one fall! And it is a Quarterfinal match in the ICZW Cruiserweight Classic! Introducing First! Representing Just 5 Guys! From Morioka, Japan! Weighing in at 201 Ibs! "Blue Playmaker"! TAKA! MICHINOKU!

Taka Michinoku came out as he has a whole smirk on his face as he was repeating some of the words in the theme about how is is gonna kick his (Tiger Mask IV) ass as he entered the ring waiting for him

Justin Roberts: And his opponent! From Chiba, Japan! Weighing in at 187 Ibs! "Yellow Devil"! TIGER MASK IV!

Tiger came out as he had a smile on his face as he high five his fans and when entering the ring he posed as he stared down at Taka Michinoku as the match begins

(15 Minutes later)

It was a slugger match for both of them as they don't want to waste energy as much as they used to in the earlier rounds due to this being the final day so if they waste to much energy it will give them a disadvantage laster on in the tournament as it just became a slugger match with Taka Lifting Tiger up and slamming him down with the Michinoku Driver pinning Tiger for the 1..2..3

Justin Roberts: Your Winner! And moving on to the Semifinals! TAKA! MICHINOKU!

Taka Michinoku stood up as he made himself proud as he saw Tiger Mask slowly standing up as Taka and Tiger shook hands showing respect for one another as the next match begins

Justin Roberts: The following contest is Scheduled for one fall! And it is a Quarterfinal match in the ICZW Cruiserweight Classic! Introducing First! Accompanied by "Tokyo Latina" Pieter! Representing House of Torture! From Niigata, Japan! Weighing in at 198 Ibs! YUJIRO! TAKAHASHI!

Yujiro came out with Pieter next to him as he begins grooving a little from his theme as he entered the ring waiting for his opponent