Punished?!

Jungkook :- AHHHHHH

Jungkook :- AHHHHHH....HYUNG SORRRY I WON'T DO IT AGAIN PLEASE...

Yoongi :- HOW (hit) MANY(hit)TIMES(hit) HAVE I TOLD YOU NOT TO EVEN PEEK IN THE KITCHEN? AND YOU JUST WENT THERE TO BAKE A DAMN CAKE ? IF YOU REALLY WANTED ONE YOU COULD HAVE ASKED ME!!! WHY DID YOU DESTROY MY KITCHEN AND ON TOP OF THAT WHAT WAS UP WITH THAT ONESIE ?!

jungkook:- AHHH....hyung sorry you turned into a baby and i wanted to make you happy !!

Yoongi :- DONT YOU DARE LIE !!! JUNGKOOK I AM ADDING 3 MORE TO YOUR PUNISHMENT

jungkook :- NOOOO !! HYUNG I AM NOT LYING PLEASE MY BUTT IS HURTING A LOT PLEASE NO !!!!

yoongi :- YOU (hit) DESERVE (hit)THIS(hit)

so... confused ?! With what's happening here come I will till you with a flashback.....till then let jungkook get through the punishment he is getting from his hyung ...

Flashback ......

Yoongi :- ( suddenly woke up due to the terrible smell) did a elephant poop in my garden ?

Yoongi :- ugh this smell is killing me but wait the ac is in then how are the wZxzxzindows open ?

Yoongi :- Then from where do I get to smell this fragrance ? I switched off the stove right or I DIDNT?!

Yoongi just ran to the kitchen this fast that the couple's the next door thought that some burglars had ran inside the house and becoming scared they stopped their kissing session and began closing the door and then ......after reaching what he saw made his mind to blow out of anger

Yoongi :- ( standing in front of the mirror) WHAT IS THIS ? WHO MADE ME WEAR THIS !!!? JUNGKOOK !!!

Yoongi :- OMG ?! WHAT IS THIS ...THIS ONESIE EWWWWW...

Yoongi :- UGH !!! just wait I am coming...but I look cute (shy)

Yoongi then went to the bathroom changed himself into something comfy and came out with a hairbrush in his hand and when he entered inside the kitchen.....