chapter 8

Angela:wow!wow!wow!.You are such a work of art ,couldn't you just contain yourself Nomzamo or is it because you saw one of your own and thought that you've finally at the final route of the tunnel but now I've changed my mind you are not going to be going to the Buthelezi household I strongly believe that you were getting too big for your own boots so I came to a decision that I'll take them away so that you do not get to wander around going to places that do not need you at all.I am so fed up of your ugly black face you disgust me I can puke at any time ,are you even aware that I might have lost millions because of your one silly stupid mistake.I just don't get how you blacks think sometimes do you even have the ability to think critically by weighing pros and cos that will benefit you in the future. You are so dumb and the only thing you are good at is "driving the mop" by cleaning the dirt of us Whites.Now get out and go to your cramped room before I do something that I will reget,make sure that you get enough rest so that you compensate for the money I've lost today.

Nomzamo sobs and she rushes to go to the maids quarters
-------------------------
Nomzamo's Pov
I just don't get it ,what does she want from me.The day I decided to agree to the proposal I never read anything that was written on that paper I just put my signature on it. So now it makes sense as to why that devilish Angela wanted the funeral to be done in a haste so that she benefits by using me as a pawn in her game.How can I be this stupid. My mom always told me that to read before I put my signature on something. How would I escape from this one she has my life in her hands and one mistake I do it will cost me for the rest of my life.I wish that I was also a white person I mean who knows maybe I might have been treated differently and not like a nobody. Life is sometime cruel. I'll just try and sleep my problems away but it won't work as sleeping is just an antidote to numb that pain for a short period of time.

Meanwhile...

Mzwandile Buthelezi Pov
I've been lost in my thoughts lately thinking about the girl who lives at the Jones household. Something does not add up.Angela only said that she has 4 daughters.What she never told us was that the fourth one is of my race now this is so fascinating I just wonder that is she receiving the same care as her biological daughters.My other worry is why would Angela Jones decide to associate herself with my father I strongly believed that whites and blacks were like oil and water never mixed as they are always at each others necks.I mean why would I care about the relations of my father and that white lady it's none of my businesse after all but there is more to to the story about this Nomzamo girl.

-------------------------------
Next day in the morning

Nomzamo:splash!!!! (on my face and the smell of it is very unpleasant ohhh boy she did not just spill urine on me who wakes up a person with their urine)Oh boy!!!What is wrong with you are you a psychopath who spills urine on someone don't you know that it belongs in the toilet and not on a person. A woman of your calibre doing such distrustful acts you should be ashamed of your self. Did the biggest devil send you to cause havoc in my life, you know what you've won. Congrats you witch ,you've one a Gold Medal for making my life so miserable. (Cries)what do you want from me huh.I clean ,wash your panties,bras,cook wash dishes sometimes I am your garden girl and no salary.I am starved on a daily basis surely I've got no life left in me just a body clinging to that little hope that all will be well in due time.I so hate you right now.(slaps Angie right across her face )
Angela:oh you did not just do that.(Takes out her whip)I warned you the first time but you never listened to me right now I'll be forced to do this.(She starts whipping Nomzamo)
Nomzamo:(I never thought that such a day would come in my life being hit by Angela Jones.It's so painful as the whip makes contact with my skin.I am trying so hard not to cry as I don't want to give her the satisfaction that she's inflicting pain on me.Till the last whip pierced through my skin tears just gushed out of my eyes and the most agonizing scream filled the room.After she was done I was left lying on the floor with marks on my back. I tried reaching for the door to get out of that room but I couldn't because of the pain that had been inflicted upon me .I gently stood up and removed the shirt that I was wearing  to my surprise there was blood that carefully followed the trails of the whip that was left on my back.It all felt like a dream my mom never laid a hand on me but she ,she just did that without any hesitation. I hate her and now she has locked me inside this room.It smells so awful there are no Windows it's just the door that brings in the light .I screamed and begged her to let me out .Just like that I had no voice in me to scream and I decided to curl myself into a ball by crying.This was my life chosen life by the MASTER and I had to live my life according to her rules.I let sleep consume me bit by bit.

A dream...
Mom:Nomzamo
Nomzamo:mama why did you leave me alone in this cruel world.Look at what she did to me.Angela Jones laid her filthy and unGodly hands on me.I am left with unattended bruises and she had locked me inside that filthy room since from yesterday in the morning.
Mom:Worry not Child.The Lord is always with you.If it gets hard just kneel down and pray. The right person will be sent by God to save you from all of this and do not be rebellious she will kill you just as she intentionally killed me and used my sickness as an excuse. I love you my dearest daughter and remember to pray nothing lasts forever you shall receive your breakthrough. (Hugs Nomzamo)
It's time for me to go now child
Nomzamo:Mom wait stay with me please do not leave me in thus cruel world(I see her image slowly fading away and I wake up to realize that it was only a dream)
-------------
It's been days since I've been locked in "my stinking room" this Angela woman hasforgotten about me.The bruises are showing signs of being infected I might die due to this bacterial infection of untreated wounds.I hear someone opening the door and suddenly water that is salty is poured on me. It reacts with the wounds on my back and I start to cry as this excruciating pain attacks me.She has no emotions visible on her face ,she takes out her whip and starts to beat me.I cannot make up what she is trying to say to I'm mainly focused on the pain that attacks my body.After she is done she spits on me and  says "this is where your stinking black ass belongs ".As I try to stand up I stumble and fall back on for to hurt myself more on my fresh bruises. These bruises are deeper than the last ones and there is more blood on the floor than the last time.I have no strength left in me I've been starved for days. I don't know if I'll be strong to live and witness another day. I let the drowsiness overcome me and hope that it carries me to my beloved mother and just like that I've given up...

__________________________________

What do you thinl is going to happen to Nomzamo?
Thank you for reading ❤