Epilogue

As the darkness enveloped Jade and Obi-Wan, they lay on the floor of the grotto and passed out.. When they awoke they looked around in the darkness.. "Are you alright Jade?" Obi-Wan asked her.. "Yes Master, you?" Jade replied.. "Yes, I seem to be very refreshed." Obi-Wan said to her.. Jade felt around in her utility belt.. "My credits are gone." Jade said with some relief.. "Mine too, let's hope we are home again." Obi-Wan replied..  "Where is the door?" Jade asked, feeling the wall.. "I am not sure, wait....." Obi-Wan said as he stood up.. He felt something at his feet, and it was not Jade.. "Sorry.." Came the reply from the floor.. "Master Yoda?" Jade asked in shock.. "Yes, a journey, I thought I would take into your time.." Yoda said to them.. "With all due respect Master Yoda, do you think you have made the right decision?" Obi-Wan asked with worry.. "See shall we, yes, Mmmm.." Yoda said pressing against the door, it opened letting in the light..

As they emerged from the grotto with Master Yoda, Jade looked at him in shock.. "Why are you here?" Jade asked in total confusion.. "See, I needed to." Yoda replied.. "With respect Master Yoda.. Too much knowledge can change your views on things.. As you know Master Yoda, you can change the time line with just one word.." Obi-Wan said to him.. Yoda looked up at him with a look of total annoyance..

As he was about to speak, a blaster shot was fired at them.. Followed by Grievous laughter.. "Grievous!" Jade said, igniting her lightsaber.. "Jade, come we have to move!" Obi-Wan yelled at her as he and Yoda ran for Temple again.. "NO! I will fight him, I am not going back again!" Jade yelled at him.. "Jade, we do not have time to argue." Obi-Wan yelled at her.. "Yes we do, we can stand and fight him." Jade replied.. "Hey you Jedi... Excuse me, Master Yoda, I did not know you were on this mission?" The young man said to them, he held a purple lightsaber.. "Mace Windu?" Obi-Wan asked him.. "Yes, Sir, with all due respect, Master Myr asked me to see if you were alright.. We did not know you were coming on the Mission Master Yoda." Mace said to them.. "Master Myr is here?" Obi-Wan asked.. "Yes, he is on a training mission with us Padawan's.. Did he not tell you back at the Temple?" Mace asked Yoda as they were fired on again.. "Grievous!" Jade said again.. "That is Qymaen jai Sheelal. He is a Kaleesh warrior and deadly sniper, he must have come across us by accident.. He hates Jedi." Mace said to them, like everyone knew that.. "I don't think we are home Master!" Jade said with a lot of annoyance..

They managed to make it past Qymaen jai Sheelal, and board a ship.. Once they were on board they had even more shocks to come.. Obi-Wan explained to Master Yoda that he knew Master Cyslin, as he was Mace Windu's Master.. "Oh what timeline have we come to then?" Yoda asked.. "I am a baby." Obi-Wan replied.. "I am not even thought about, again.. So I guess this is dangerous for everyone then?" Jade asked with a smile.. "Calm down Jade." Obi-Wan said to her.. "I am not Anakin, I will not calm down!" Jade said, sitting down in a huff.. "Master Yoda, I did not know you wanted to come on our training mission today.. You should have said.." Cyslin said to him watching Obi-Wan.. "I wanted to meet with a friend of mine.. Yes, Obi-Wan Kenobi and his Padawan Jade Quinn." Yoda said to him.. "Nice to meet you Obi-Wan.." Cyslin said with suspicion.. "Master Kenobi and his Padawan,  the Outer Rim undercover, they have been." Yoda said to him..  "Oh, well Jade, would you like to come and meet the other Padawan we have here?" Cyslin asked her.. "Go on Jade, make some new friends." Obi-Wan said to her with cheek.. "Yes, of course Master." Jade replied, glaring at him..

"Mace you have met, then there is Zang Arraira, Arth Tarrex, Sifo-Dyas, and of course Count Dooku of Serenno." Cyslin said to her.. He smiled at Jade and leaned over her hand to kiss it.. "Hello Jade Quinn." Dooku said with a smile.. "Don't mind him, he thinks he is special." Arath said to Jade with a smile.. She smiled at him, her eyes taking him in, she had only read about these people.. Well all except Count Dooku, she had seen him on numerous occasions, but only in a hologram.. "Hello." Jade said in total awe.. She then wondered, how is Obi-Wan going to get them out of this mess, especially as they had a very young Master Yoda with them.. "Come and sit with me." Zang said to her, taking her hand, Jade smiled at her and sat down with them all..