chapter 3 morning

When you woke up this morning the mammal or whatever it was was still holding your paw and you tried to get out of his grip but you just couldn't so you maneuvered yourself around him until you could see his helmet and tapped on it saying " rise and shine sir time to get up" and as you slowly opened your eyes you looked around and saw a bunny in front of you and you were holding hands/paws as you slowly recollected about what happened last night and you were looking at the bunny as it smiles at you and said "first things first hello my name is judy hopps what's your name" as I looked at her while wiping the tears from my eyes as I looked into hers and grunted and said slowly "name urgh y/n" as she smiled and said "oh so your names y/n is it thanks for telling me" as I slowly said."Ugh where am we urgh" as she looked at me and looked around as she said "well to answer your question we are in bunnyburrow" as I said "urgh who bunnyburrow" and she said " no silly its where is bunnyburrow hehe"
As I corrected myself as best as I could and said "argh where bunnyburrow"
And looked around and as I was looking she said " ok how bout this I show you around here and you let go of my hand kay" and I said "urgh kay" as I let go of her soft fluffy hand and she said "come on this way I want you to meet my parents and hopefully the rest of my family kay" and I nodded while following her like a pup and as she got to the front porch she looked up at me and them stood there fkr a bit thinking of how to go about this as she then smiled and hoppes twice and said " okay y/n can you please stay here for a bit until I come back with my pops and my ma can you do that for me" and I nodded and sat down on my knees gazebo style and stayed there waiting for her to come back as she went in and said "I'll be back okay it'll only be a few" and I smiled and nodded though she couldn't see me smile she walked into the house and I stayed there waiting patiently and quietly as she went to look for stu and Bonnie and as she was walking throughout the house she called out saying." Mom dad he's up we can talk to him now" as they both got out of.their respective rooms and went towards her and said "alright let's go meet the handsome devil and have a good talking to him okay loves "
As they walked outside all they saw was me kneeling towards them as I looked in there direction and smiled