Hormones | SamMon

SAMANUN ANUNTRAKUL!

The blood drained from Sam's face when she heard her wife's voice. She immediately stopped moving hoping she would go unnoticed.

I see you're about to have a very important discussion so I better go. Nita tried tiptoeing away.

Nita! You stay right there where I can see you! Sam had her hands together and her eyes closed tightly as she whispered to herself.

God, I know we don't talk every single day, but you know I believe in you and your divine protection and I'm in need of a stone wall that can protect me from my wife's rage please. Sam swallowed hard and looked at Nita momentarily. She's standing right behind me, isn't she? Nita nodded. Sam turned around slowly giving Mon her best smile. W-what can I do for you, my love? Sam tried reaching out but Mon slapped her hand away. Her eyes were full of unshed tears.

Why did you and Nita come out of your office like that?!

What do you mean?

This slut was wiping her mouth and you have a completely different shirt than the one I picked for you this morning. To make matters worse I heard screams coming from the office! What? You couldn't keep your hands off each other, is that it??!

Mon, you're not making any sense. Nothing-

YOU SHUT UP! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD DO THIS TO ME WHILE IM CARRYING YOUR BABY! YOU BEGGED ME TO HAVE YOUR KID AND FOR WHAT? SO YOU COULD HAVE SEX WITH THIS WHORE IN THE SAME OFFICE WHERE YOU FUCKED ME SO MANY TIMES?

A crowd had formed around them. Yha was trying to comfort Mon, but she was really upset.

I think this is a conversation you two should have in private. Everyone looked at Nita like she was a dead man.

Why? You can't face being called out for what you are?? At first I thought you actually wanted me, but no. You wanted the married woman, the woman who had everything and was happy and you had to come here with your perfect face and body and just flaunt it all until Sam fell for it. Let's face it, Sam is weak. She can't say no to sex. She's worse than bunnies. I swear if she could I would have died a couple of times from a sexual overdose. Sam blushed at the comment.

Mon, Teerak, nothing happened between us. Mon faced the team who stepped back a bit.

Who here saw my soon to be ex wife come out of her office buttoning up her shirt and this whore wiping her mouth? Little by little they all raised their hands. Sam sighed and scratched the back of her head.

Are you going to say that we're all lying now, Sam?

Teerak it's not what-

I can't believe you would cheat on me.

Miss Mon?

All the times you said you loved me were a lie.

Mon?

I know I'm fat right now but I'm carrying your baby. My body will look the same again soon if you had just waited!!

MON!

WHAT YHA? WHAT?

Your water broke... Mon looked at the liquid falling down her legs.

You couldn't tell me sooner Yha? Look at the carpet! Everyone rushed to help Mon downstairs so they could go to the hospital. Nita took advantage of the distraction and left.

The baby's coming. Oh my god! I'm going to be a mom. Mon felt a small contraction and groaned.

Over my dead body Samanun! Tell your whore to give you another baby. This one is mine. With the help of the staff, they got Mon into Ms. Duanpen and Sam drove like a mad woman to the hospital. Sam was afraid Mon would rip the seat cushion off from the way she was gripping it. AGGHH!

Hold on! We're almost there, my love. Sam placed her hand on Mon's thigh.

DONT CALL ME LOVE AFTER YOU FUCKED HER.

MON NITA AND I DIDNT HAVE SEX!

OHH SO WHAT HAPPENED? YOU FUCKED HER AND SHE CAME ON YOUR SHIRT, IS THAT WHAT IT IS? THAT WAS MY FAVORITE SHIRT THAT YOU RUINED WITHOUT A CARE. Sam breathed in deeply knowing all this yelling would get them nowhere.

Mon, she spilled coffee on me by accident. That's why I had to take off my shirt.

EVEN IF THAT HAPPENED WHY DID YOU TAKE OFF YOUR SHIRT IN FRONT OF HER? Mon was bawling.

MON MY NIPPLES WERE BOILING! I HAD TO TAKE IT OFF QUICKLY I WASN'T THINKING THAT NITA WAS THERE.

I DON'T BELIEVE YOU AGGHH AND NOW MY BABY WILL BE BORN INTO A WORLD OF LIES WHERE HER MOTHER DOESN'T LOVE EITHER OF US. Sam rolled her eyes and parked quickly in the ER entrance.

Help! We need Doctor Carina Deluca. My wife is giving birth!

I AM NOT HER WIFE! SHE'S A CHEATER. The nurses looked between them.

Um just ignore her... I didn't cheat. The nurses took Mon away while Sam filled up the paperwork. She called everyone to let them know the baby was coming. Her mind went blank when she saw the baby's name space. We never decided on your name, little man. She looked in the direction where they took Mon. I know your mom is in a lot of pain right now and crazy with hormones, but I promise you I love both of you more than my own life. 

Lady Sam! Where's my daughter? Pohn and Aon came running into the emergency room. 

She's in room 749. Yuki is in there with her. She greeted both of them. 

Why aren't you with her? Sam looked down. 

Mon doesn't want to see me right now and I don't want to make things worse for her during the labor. Aon patted her back. 

No matter what happened before, right now you need to be with your wife, Lady Sam. Our daughter is very stubborn, but she loves you and I know you want to be there every step of the way. Sam smiled and nodded. 

We'll wait right here. Please take care of our little girl. Pohn hugged Sam. 

I will. I'll see you soon. Sam ran to Mon's room. 

After 10 long hours of screaming, crying, lots of swearing and a promise to adopt children from now on, little Niran Anuntrakul was born. 

As Mon breastfed the little munchkin, Sam caressed his head and looked at him like he was the most precious thing in the whole world

I'm sorry about before. Sam kissed Mon's lips. So many things went through my mind when I saw you come out of the office like that with Nita. Sam shook her head. 

It doesn't matter anymore. All that matters right now is that I love you and I love Niran. You have made me the happiest woman in the world, Mon. Thank you for giving me the greatest gift. 

Thank you for loving me and for choosing me. I love you both.