Lost Junji

(Imma just write so idk what's gonna happen. Also this started off as a movie night then I decided to make Junji lost😭💀)
(Love will be in this😁)
——————————————————————————

No one's POV: (👹)
Love was near the tv getting everything set up for movie night while Rie & Mill were in the kitchen making 4 popcorn bowls (because yes)

Junji & KB went out together to get snacks. Nine was laying on the couch on his phone not helping and Yoojung was in his lap already sleeping (🥹)

KB walks inside the apartment alone unbothered as he placed his keys down and took his jacket off. "Where the hell is Junji?" Love asks standing up with his hands on his hips like the mother he is (💅🏻)

KB looks at Love and sighs "I uh.. kinda lost him at the store."

"You what?!" Love walks towards him. "Look. He's probably scared outta his mind and you just left him out there alone!"

"Im sorry.." KB says bowing his head like a puppy getting scolded.

Love tilts his chin up with his fingers making him look him in the eyes. "We'll talk about it later. Right now, we need to find Junji!" Love says looking at the other members

Yoojung pokes his head up as he's waking and Nine stands up placing Yoojung's head on a pillow "you stay here Jungi." Nine smiles and walks to the door where KB and Love were standing.

Before walking to the door Rie brought a bowl of popcorn to Yoojung and he took it gratefully with a smile.

Love announces "let's go people! It's already 9pm and there's no telling as to where Junji has gone!!" He says opening the door motioning for everyone to leave.

Everyone besides Yoojung nods and walks out the door.

——————————————————————————
(End of chapter!!! There will be a part 2!!)
(306 words)