Lost Junji pt. 2

——————————————————————————
Junji's POV:
Me & KB split up into different isles, I went to the candy isle and he went to the freezer isle for ice cream! (🤗)

I had a basket full of different candy items with a smile plastered on my face while I went to the freezer isle to look for KB. Seeing as it was around 8:30 pm and the shop would close at 8:45 pm I whisper yelled: "KB? Where are youuuu?"

I pout walking down the isle when I don't hear a voice back.

Sighing around the store I gave up and went to checkout. It was now pushing 8:39 pm as the clerk was ringing me up.

"Alright. Your total is $19.25" the lady announced

I nod and pull out my wallet handing her a $20 bill. Not bothering to get the change back I grab the bags and rush outside. I panic when I don't see KB's car out front so I sit on the steps that lead to the store.

I check my watch and it's 8:44 pm. The lady who was in the store walked out and locked it when she noticed me. "Hi. Do you not have anywhere to go?"

I shrug and place my head on my arms. "I do but.. it's complicated."

"Is someone picking you up? If so I can wait here with you until they pick you up."

"I mean.. I think he'll come back. So yeah!" I smile a bit.

"Are you referring to that guy you walked in with? A.. very handsome young man I will say."

I nod not saying more.

——————————————————————————
No one's POV:
Love, Nine, Mill, Rie, and KB were all cramped into the car as they sped down the streets. (Love is driving btw) Luckily for them there was no traffic and no police thankfully.

They pulled up to the same store KB had left previously. KB feeling responsible for the whole situation and quickly ran out the car when he saw Junji on the steps.

"Junji!" KB shouted and ran up to him when he saw the woman sitting by Junji.

"KB... hold me.." Junji mumbled and reached his arms out in a grabby manner. KB chuckled and picked him up giving a appreciative nod to the woman as he returned to the car.

Love immediately turned his head around when KB carried Junji in the car. "Is he okay?! Is he hurt?! What's goi-"

He was cut off by a snoring Junji on KB's lap.

Love calmed down and chuckled "guess that answers my question." He turned around and started driving slowly back to their house.

——————————————————————————
(I didn't know how to end this so yeah!🙈)
(450 words)