🍋Summond just for you🍋 (Day 4: teratophillia)

Teratophillia: the attraction towards monsters or fantasy creatures

You walk into the Internet cafe. The bell ringing above your head the girl behind the counter smiles at you. You sit in the corner booth by a window. You order your favorite drink and pastry. Then begin to work on your homework. When your friend ran in through the doors sitting across from you.

"Guess what I bought~." He cooed lifting a package from his bag. Just enough for you to see the name written in white letters. "I say we use it tonight." You agreed softly asking "sure but right now I need to get my essay done." You continued typing before the laptop was almost shut on your fingers. "Your no fun come on! Don't spend your weekend like this." He pulled you out of the cafe you quickly stumble to grab your laptop.

(No coffee today☹️)

You were dragged back to your apartment. "Pack your bags we are going on a trip" your friend said throwing a bag at you. "Where are we going. Can't we just do it here?" He looked at you asking if you were stupid. "You want our house to be haunted! Now go get packed wear some sneakers."

You put on a pair of sneakers and packed water and anything you thought you would need.  The trip was long you went up the trail tourist usually take. There was apparently a dragons cave up here and if you took its treasure you would be cursed for 7 generations.  The sun started to set as you come up on the cave. Your feet hurt and you were tired. "We are here!" You friend cheered and entered the cave. You hesitated but followed him. "I don't see a dragon . Must be fake a story they use to make money. You sat on the cold stone ground of the cave letting out a deep sigh. Then he took the ouija board and unwrapped it. You placed a few candles on each corner of the pentagram you had drawn. Placing the board  in the middle of the pentagram you started trying to talk to someone or something.

It started to get hot into the cave. You take off your jacket and place it behind you. "Is it just me or do you feel like we are being watched?" You asked a little nervous. Your friend smiled "you're just paranoid." He said then a big gust of air blew from inside the cave. It was warm and moist almost like a breath. Blowing out the candles all around. Low rumbling could be heard from inside the cave. Next thing you know your friend scrambled out of the cave screaming. You turn around to be met with the snout of and enormous red dragon. The dragon dropped to its belly his eyes bright red just like his scales. He didn't seem mean he kinda reminded you of a puppy. The dragon quickly stood growling but not at you.

"Oh shut it red! It's just me!" A rough raspy voice could be heard and with a low growl the dragon changed onto a man with backward swooping horns and pointed ears small scales littering his arms. With a big red tail that lazily swayed behind him. Shocked by this sudden change you jumped backwards into something hard. You turn quickly see a blonde man with red eyes and black horns that curved up and a thin black tail to match his horns.

"What the hell are you doing in our cave." The blonde man glares at you. And the dragon growls "don't be mean besides they're quite cute. Don't you think." His voice much less raspy and he sounds nicer. "Your right eijiro." The blondes tail swayed seductively you tried to back up but the dragon appeared behind you wrapping his hand around your waist. The blonde approached slowly before stopping right in front of your face. Your faces so close you almost touched. He grinned at you. "Look at you already hot and bothered over this." He growled pushing his leg in between your thighs. Causing you to grind on his thigh. You whimpered softly feeling a warm breath on your neck. You turn to see the red hair dragon he smiled "is it ok if I kiss you here." He said so politely it surprised you. You nodded actually finding both of these men attractive. Even if you had just met and don't even know there names.

They both chuckled and the blonde spoke "wow you just met us 10 minutes ago and you're already going to let us fuck you. You don't even know are names yet." He growled close to your ear and littering kisses over your jawline. The blonde grabbed you chin kissing you roughly forcing his tongue into your mouth exploring every inch of the new place. He pressed his thigh up against you causing you to groan into his mouth as the red head attacked your neck with kisses and small bites. The blonde broke this kiss leaving you panting. "C-can you tell me y-your names first. P-please." You say between soft breaths. The blonde snickers softly and says "Katsuki Bakugo. Try not to scream it too much." He began kissing and sucking at any exposed flesh. "And y-mm!"you started but the blonde bit down on your shoulder his sharp teeth pierced the skin. Then he softly licked the bite with his tongue.

"Your e-eijiro right?" You said trying to not let any embarrassing noises escape. "Mhm eijiro kirishima." The dragon said before turning your face gently pressing his lips against yours. His kiss was very different from the blondes. He licked your bottom lip asking for permission. You allowed him in he also explored your mouth before breaking your kiss. The blonde growled "enough of this." He said and forcefully ripping through your shirt. Eijiro unclipped your bra gently and slid the straps down your shoulders. Your bra joined the torn pieces of your (f/c) shirt on the ground floor. Katsuki kneeled down taking one of your nipples into his mouth. He licked and sucked at the sensitive bundle of nerves before gently pulling and twisting the other one in his other hand.

While this continued kirishimas hands wandered to the hem of your pants. He unbuttoned them and pulled them down just a bit. His hand slipped into your undies rubbing your slit soaking his fingers in your arousal before slipping them in with ease. Slowly thrusting his thick fingers in and out of your tight hole. It hurt a bit it was definitely a stretch as he well wasn't human.  This continues for a while before you could bare hold yourself up. Your legs were shaking they felt like jello. "I-." You couldn't finish before bakugos hand joined kirishimas as he began rubbing your clit "cum for us cutie. I wanna see it." He growled and looked up at you from were he was in his knees. Eijiro leaned forward his bear chest against your back. "Come on your such a good girl just cum." He whispered in your ear. Your body shivered as your orgasm washed over you.

"Awe all worn out? We aren't done yet. Now suck!" Katsuki yelled at you and you listened getting on your knees you crawled forward.  You began to buckle his pants and he smack your hand away. "No hands." He growled and you leaned closer you nose now pressed against his lower abdomen. You used your teeth to remove his pants. He pulled down his boxers for you getting impatient.  His erection sprung out hitting your nose.  He chuckled darkly and tapped your cheek softly twice. "Open nice and wide for me." He grinned and you felt eijiro begin to push into you from behind as bakugo thrusted into your mouth.

{Time skip sorry }

"Oh fuck your clenching down on me! Are you going to cum." Eijiro cried out and bakugo started to get inconsistent as both of them neared there climax. You, you had lost count of how many times you had came already all you knew was that this was getting to be too much. You were shaking and tears rolled down your cheeks like rivers by the force of the men's thrust. "I'm close!" The both say announcing there finish. Kirishima pulled out and came all over your back and bakugo came down your throat. " swollow." He demanded and you listen swallowing the bitter salty  liquid.

The end.

Sorry I know I rushed at the end I was already a day late I've been having family issues and I don't know if I can post this weekend I'm sorry I really wanted to be consistent with this but things just aren't working out that way

Anyway be kind have a great day or night your beautiful love you❤️🫶