Prologue

As Elizabeth walked through the forest outside the village of Arcton, she found herself humming a sweet melody that had been stuck in her head. Her long brown hair and green eyes made her stand out, despite just being a village girl. Arcton was situated in the heart of a forest teeming with magical creatures, and Elizabeth dreamed of a world where everyone could coexist peacefully instead of fighting over territory.

Suddenly, she heard the faint, beautiful sound of a violin playing nearby. Following the sound, she stumbled upon a handsome elf playing the violin with passion. He was shirtless, with only pants on, his long blond hair flowing down his back. Elizabeth found herself drawn to his muscular physique and sparkling blue-green eyes.

However, when he finally noticed her, he glared at her and spoke harshly. "Go away, human. I don't have time to fight." Despite his unfriendly demeanour, Elizabeth couldn't help but feel intrigued by the mysterious elf and his music.

She smiled and said, "I'm sorry, I was just following the sound of music and it led me to you."

He gave her a strange look. Was she really that passionate about music?

"Anyways, I better get back... Hopefully, I'll see you soon." She smiled as she wandered back to the village.

The elf was left confused, only knowing that this woman had already seduced him with her love of music.