Meant to be Yours

Shanrryia glared at them in anger, her platinum blond hair and violet eyes burning with fury as she yelled, "You're my husband, not a cheater!"

"You're right, Shanrryia. I'm with someone else. I don't love you," he said coldly, glaring as he got up.

Shanrryia hurriedly left the area, whispering to herself, "My father will hear about this soon enough..."

"Is that alright that I said that?" 

Elizabeth smiled and nodded. 

"Shanrryia despises me completely. She simply believes sex is love because that is what she has been taught." 

 "I feel quite bad for her..." She mumbled something. 

"She only wants sex from me and that's it," Lianthorn said sadly. 

Elizabeth empathized with the elf prince who lived a solitary existence and was engaged to someone with ulterior motives.

"I... I'm sorry." 

"Don't be.  It's not your fault." He smiled sadly. 

Suddenly, heavy rain began pouring down. Luckily, they were under a tree and stayed dry.

"I've never been with anyone before... and I..." 

Elizabeth was taken aback when Lianthorn suddenly kissed her. It was a bit awkward as if it was his first time. She kissed him back and ran her fingers through his blonde hair. When they parted, he smiled and admitted, "I've always wanted to do that."

"Why...?" She asked a little confused. 

"Because I know I'm meant to be yours."