20. 'Serving'

WARNING: Contains BDSM play. If you don't feel comfortable reading this, I recommend you skip this chapter. Thank you.

The King Hotel was known, but not by the general public. For starters, it was in a considered 'bad neighborhood', specifically near Itaewon between an apartment building with always closed curtains and a small street food restaurant, it was easy to miss; It wasn't that it was trying to stand out too much: the cream-colored brick and the sign that baptized it with the new paint were the only things that showed that it had people inside.

Because boy, did it have them.

It may not have seemed like much, but the seedy King Hotel that didn't exist on the websites had at least twenty couples visiting a week, fetish couples, who only knew of its existence through rumors among people who frequented a community. considered scandalous by the majority of South Korean society. The market was closed, and the hotel knew it: it had luxury services with special rooms, contraceptives, and lubricants free and for sale, toys guaranteed with absolute cleanliness, security inside and outside the rooms with cameras and complaint buttons, and above all everything, total discretion of those who entered and left.

Taehyung would know, he worked there once, when he started college.

At first it wasn't anything important, just a way to try to connect with his early sense of masochism and maybe meet someone who could give him some direction. In this regard, the hotel owner, Mr. Yeon, always made sure to be as friendly as possible. He knew that young people like this were important to instruct, since it is a practice that entails a lot of risk, and it was his special passion to instruct. 

As Taehyung began to work on cleaning, Mr. Yeon made sure that he began to pay attention to the guides in the rooms, to special items, to the correct way to use each of the riding crops and chains. Over time, he became a good student, and when he no longer needed the work he would return, this time with his own dominant.

That night was no different.

It was barely necessary to notice the look behind that mask and jacket of the man who had entered with his partner behind him for the old man to recognize him immediately, although of course, he couldn't say it. Instead, he simply activated the pay booth microphone to deliver his usual welcome, instructions and offers.

Taehyung also knew that it was his mentor, but he didn't dare to greet him either, that wasn't what he was going for. Feeling the squeeze on his hand, he turned to look at the boy covered to the core by scarves that, more than protecting him from the cold, protected him from curious glances on the street and in the establishment's cameras. The younger of the two lovers smiled at him, even knowing that his boyfriend couldn't notice, and he decided to pay for a simple room with a couple of toys and a medium bottle of lubricant.

It wasn't that it was a special night, but rather a routine. About four months passed after they became a couple, they were in the park having a drink when Taehyung suddenly told them.

"Caretaker? Do you want me to be your caretaker?" Namjoon had almost spit out the beer before asking. Suddenly, he was blushing deeply, covering himself with one of his hands while he looked at the insecure boy who was his boyfriend.

"Eh yes." Taehyung took a deep breath, he really didn't want to ruin everything, so he turned to look his boyfriend in the eyes. "Please?"

"Taehyung-ah...I had no idea you were...that you liked...well, BDSM and all that."

A hope was born in Taehyung's chest.

"You know the community?"

Community. That word gave him the humanity that the matter was lacking. Namjoon thought it was stupid that someone didn't know about it, but then he changed his mind when it dawned on him that what he was experiencing was real.