Finally... The Weekend

September 8th, 2023

Dear Diary,

It's finally Friday ;) the first week of school is finally over!!!!! Brookie and Kenzie came  home with me today after school because........ we're having our first sleepover of the year. I'm so excited :D.  Today was chill because it's the weekend. Three days of chilling and relaxation. I know technically it's only Saturday and Sunday but we barely did anything today (which means it's practically the weekend). My day started out pretty basic and my school is starting something new. It's called actually playing the national anthem like "Oh Canada...whatever. (If you could see my face right now you'd say a look of straight annoyance and an eye roll to top it off). This time I got a multigrain avocado wrap like what even is that. Like has anyone heard of nachos and guacamole. Like that would be so much better. We did stop at Starbucks on the way home though. Which did make this almost the best day in all of school history. The reason it was almost the best day and not the best day is, well you probably already know by now. No pizza, again (huge eye roll). Brookie, Kenzie, and I are going to the mall  tomorrow. I'm so excited! We're gonna buy skincare and makeup and new clothes. It's gonna be totally rad. (And yes I'm trying to make rad a thing it's just such a weird word). I would say I'm the queen bee of my school but we don't really have one. Me and the squad (Kenzie and Brookie) are trying to be that popular trio from the movies. Our school is just not cool enough for that though. Anyway today was super basic.
Sending Love,
London Smart