Epilogue

"Would you like some more tea?" A roaming airship attendant asked the blonde-haired man, whose nose is currently buried in a lengthy novel.

He glances up at them briefly before shaking his head with a small grin, "No thank you."

They smile politely back in response before gesturing to the woman sleeping peacefully on his shoulder, "Will she want something to drink when she wakes up?"

"No thank you. I cannot imagine she'll wake up anytime soon," He says with a chuckle as he glances over at you with a loving smile, "Thank you anyway."

They bow their head at him respectfully, before moving on to assist another customer.

Kurapika's attention returns solely to you as he leans over to kiss you lightly on the forehead, whispering quietly, "We're only about an hour away, (Y/N), my treasure."

You only make a noise in response, refusing to stir from your sleep. He lets out another soft chuckle before returning to his book, stealing glances at you every now and then.

When the airship finally lands, he gently nudges you awake and gestures for you to look out the window. Your eyes light up when you see the beautiful scenery. Kurapika and you had mutually decided a short honeymoon to a tropical island was well deserved. Upon seeing the swaying palm trees and glistening clear water at the nearby beach, you silently decide that you both made the right decision.

After deboarding, you and your newlywed husband take a cab back to the hotel you're staying at and waste no time unpacking and changing into bathing suits to relax on the beach. Kurapika sits on a beach lounger next to you as he rubs some sunblock onto his arms.

"I'm glad we took Leorio's advice. This place is beautiful," You say as you sit down in the chair next to him, "How did Leorio even know this place existed?"

"I believe he had a monthly calendar featuring women in bathing suits that depicted this island as the backdrop," Kurapika replies, sarcastically adding, "If you can believe it."

"I can. Nonetheless, it was a good idea."

The corners of his lips curve upwards as he smiles in response, "I couldn't agree more." He finishes applying his sunscreen before offering it to you, "I'd be more than happy to get your back for you if you'd like."

"How bold," You retort with a laugh, "But, yes, I would like that."

You stand up and sit back down with your back facing him as his hands gently roam your skin, coating your back in enough sunblock so that you won't get burnt. When he gets to your shoulders, he gives you a short massage. After he's finished, you take the bottle from him to cover the rest of your body.

The rest of the day is spent at the beach, chatting, reading, and enjoying each other's company before taking a short dip in the water.

The week was already going by quicker than you imagined, yet you couldn't complain. This was the first time you've been able to genuinely relax for this long with your beloved in a while.

You stand near the water, watching as a group of people have fun surfing, only looking away when you notice Kurapika approaching you with two ice cream cones. He hands you the cone with sprinkles with a knowing grin, "Your favorite flavor, of course."

"Thank you, my love," You lick the ice cream cone before you remember something. You take your phone out of your shorts pocket and hold it up to take a photo of you both before pocketing it again, "Leorio said that we should take a lot of pictures for him."

Kurapika lets out a sigh in response, "I cannot imagine why he needs to see photos of us on the beach."

"I'm sure he just wants to see pictures of us having fun. Besides, Gon and Killua will want to see them too," Comes your matter-of-fact response.