NOW PUBLISHED - AVAILABLE TO BUY

BELOVED MURDERER IS NOW PUBLISHED!! The day has arrived. You can now buy and read Beloved Murderer as a paperback and on Kindle :) YAYAYAYA!!!

If any of you amazing people would like to buy Beloved Murderer you can on your own countries Amazon page, on Kindle and a few other outlets I have added below. I have attached the link to the UK Amazon, but you might need to go onto your own countries Amazon page and just look up Beloved Murderer S.E. Falconer.

You can also buy it from Barnes and Noble, The Olympia Publishers Website (they ship worldwide), Waterstones and many other outlets!

I cannot thank you all enough for your support and love for this book, if it wasn't for my wattpad readers I don't think I would have even written this book let alone published it! I have dreamed of this day for years, ever since I started writing Beloved Murderer in 2015. 

Thank you all so so much for all your support and love for Beloved Murderer all these years, when you read it you will see a special thank you to you guys!

Also, if you would be kind enough to leave a review of the book on Goodreads or Amazon I would appreciate your support so so so so much!!! 

Please let me know what you think of the published version :D I am a bit more active on instagram then on here so if you are interested in all up to date news please follow my instagram @s.e.falconer. 

HAPPY READING!! ♥️

And if you are interested in reading the sequel I have started posting it here on this book, just click continue onto the next chapter :)

Much love, S.E. Falconer Xx

Amazon UK link:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Beloved-Murderer-S-Falconer/dp/1800748914/ref=tmm_pap_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1695976491&sr=8-1#detailBullets_feature_div

Barnes and Noble link: 

https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/beloved-murderer-s-e-falconer/1144098827?ean=9781800748910

Olympia Publishers link: 

https://olympiapublishers.com/book/beloved-murderer