Nate

Was gud yall my name Nate I'm 19 and I'm what some call a troubled kid. I mean yeah I've been in trouble with the law a couple of times and yes, I am locked up rn, but fuck all that I'm smart as hell!! And I know when I get outta here ima be good I know my nigga is wait for me on the outside. Its crazy cause I never thought I'd fall in love with a nigga, like life just took a turn I'm going to tell y'all how we met. It was freshman year and I had just moved to Oakland from AC (Atlantic city) down there the weather was great then I got to Oakland that shit was rigid has hell but anyway, I was pissed I had to come to a new school but I had to toughen the fuck up, I went into freshman years thinking that I was gonna be the coolest hardest nigga out fucking all the bitches, that is until I seen Wade. He was walking with this boy that had on a blonde wig but it looked good on him, back to wade he was so sexy and it was weird for me because I had never got turned on by a man before, and ironically the song on my phone started planning lover and friends by lil Jon and usher and ludacris, which later became our song as our relationship took place. But I wasn't pussy I knew he was what I wanted and I knew that I'm game was up there so I step to him and said wassup, luckliy we had the first three periods together so we just learned each other 5months later we dated and then shit hit the fan.