Cinder-fella

Chris POV

Pandora was really booming this morning had Janet Jackson anytime, anyplace on and I was just grinding and whining think about wade to see if he could really keep up with a nigga like me in the bed, I mean I knew where my shit lied when it came to sex and shit, I did my morning routine and got a text from BAE he told me he was ready and that the door was unlocked. Wade lived by hisself but he never talked about his parents much as I was walking out the door my jam by Mary j. Blige cane on "I can love you", I put in my aux cord and bobbed my head ass the chours came on and I sand aloud. She always spoke truth which made me love her. I pull up to wade's house and seen something on the door, I turn off the car and got out, I walked up to the door and sent that the letter on the door said Hey chris turn the knob I did as it asked and took the note off when I walked in it was candles and the smell of breakfast hit me I walked to the kitchen it was empty and on the Stove door there was another note it read open me, and eat me, your gonna need your fuel in just a few I opened the stove door to see pancakes, bacon, eggs with cheese, sausages and toast, damn!! Bae and cook I said as I ate the last of the toast when I picked up the last piece it had another note, I thought to myself i dont read this much in school, this one said walk walk walk up to the top you'll find the tub is full and a special surprise when you arrive. I got excited and ran up the steps to see what awaited me and to my surprise it was nothing but water with another note that read take off those clothes and hop in wash and dry and twist the knob pish the door to see what awaits you inside I did as it said and wrap a towel around my waist and walked to the bedroom when I walked in there was a bed but no baby, I called his name but no answer I got upset but just walked around this time looking for another note I found it on the TV screen it said pop the tape in and relieve the first load, cause I'll be round two!! Damn Bae was a freak and I liked it, I smiled as the movie played had my shit on rock and I was ready to bust when I did that shit felt good I cleaned up to see another note on the window it said come down to the spare room, there you'll find me patiently waiting to satisfy you. I walked to his spare room and for a short condo this thing was huge I walked in and there he was sexy as hell sitting on red silk sheets looking so delicious I wanted to taste him so bad, he said to come and join him I dropped my towl and walked toward him and you could tell he was surprised by the size of my dick, his eyes grew big as soon as it was in front of him but I decided since he teased me I was gonna tease him back so when he went to kiss it I jump on top of him and started kissing his neck, he let out a slight moan and released and let me take full control I work my way down his stomach back up to his nibbles and kissed and sucked on them till I knew he was ready to have me do what I did best beside fucking, eating I whispered in his ear for him to turn around on his stomach and he did so, I kissed the top of his back and down onto his arch and again Pandora must of known what was happening because as soon as I started to lick his arch how does it feel by D'Angelo came on which made me want to work harder so I began to bit his ass slightly but enough for him to moan and then motioned for him to get doggy so I could do my service to my man I played around his hole and slow entered and at this point he was moaning loud telling me it was his and he hadn't even received the dick yet , but that shit made me hornier so I stuck my face in that shit and went ham he must of liked it cause he kept grabbing my head and meaning and saying all this shit that made me want to fuck the shit out of him right then and there but I wanted to make love to him he was different so I eat that shit till he came and let out a loud ass moan, I kissed him and he said I tasted like watermelon and so did he lol his lube was watermelon flavored which I loved, he looked at me and pushed me back and jumped on top of me and started sucking on my bottom lips and I pelvic thirst up just by nature and slide in his ass and was in heaven his hole was so warm and tight, he started riding my shit and saying my name I grabbed his waist and started beating his ass up and putting him in all type of positions doggy, missionary, reverse cowboy,and cowboy, he kept up with a nigga we must of fucked for at least a good 2 1/2 before I finally reached my climax he had came like 4 times and tapped out twice when I felt my self coming I let out I big ass moan and said " I love you" he looked up and say I love you too and with that we went to sleep until round two. Ha!