𝟔. '𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬'

The rest of the day, I attend to some online meetings and reply to some emails I got. I baked some more too, a pie this time, so Miles can take it to set tomorrow. I'm so happy for him, he's having a great time and the crew is letting him come to set every day so he can really see how everything is on a movie set. I'm incredibly proud, and so excited for him. A few hours later, it's time to pick Miles up after he sent me a text. It's almost 6pm now, so I'll make dinner once we're back here. Oh, also, Chris is gonna call me tonight! I can't wait to talk to him, he's such a nice guy and he makes me giggle. I grab my things, get to my car and drive to the set where Miles just finished working. I park my car, step out and lean against it to wait for Miles, but instead of seeing Miles walking up to me, I see Chris. I softly smile, take a calm deep breath and lick my lips. "Hi hi, beautiful" Chris starts, opening his arms up for me. I giggle about it, take a step towards him as he gets to me and give him the hug he asks for. "Hi hi" I silently reply, rubbing his back for a second before the hug slowly ends. "God, you smell good. Also, you're a great hugger. Now, how are you today?" he asks, giving me an adorable smile.

"I'm good, I'm good. How are you?" I ask in reply, leaning against my car a bit. "I'm glad! Yeah, I'm good too. Did you have a nice day?" he asks now, putting his hands in his pockets as he looks at me, slightly starting to blush a little. "I did! You did too, I hope? Miles said he had a good time, so" I add, giggling a bit. He looks cute with a blush, especially now that he's got clean shaved cheeks. "We all did have a good time, yeah. It's fun on set, you should come some day! Yeah, like, spend the day! That would be so much fun, right? Yeah! I mean, if you want, of course. If you don't what to, that's alright too. I get that, that's okay" Chris nervously let's out, looking at his feet a bit. "I can? I thought it was like sworn secrecy in there" I say, slightly frowning. "Oh, you definitely can! I can uh, pick you up some time? And Miles can come too then, of course" he chuckles, making me smiles. "Sounds nice, I'd love to go some time" I reply, softly smiling at him. "Yeah? Alright, great! Awesome, yeah! We'll make that happen, definitely. Oh, and about tonight, can I still-" he starts, but quickly gets interrupted by another cast mate taking a quick run towards us.

"Chris, Amelia, wait!" Katherine (Langford) loudly adds, catching her breath once she gets to us. I met her too this morning, she's a super sweet person! "Look, I got these tarot cards last week and they were still in my bag, so I got everyone to pull a card and you have to do it too now. Go on!" she happily says, showing us the back of some cards for us to pull one out of her hands. "Tarot cards?" Chris asks, slowly taking one first. "Yup, it was a gift but they look kinda cool so, why not use them, right? Anyways, I don't know if you guys believe in these things but maybe it means something good for you! There's two of each card in here" she explains, nodding her head as I take one too. I look at my card, and read what the lower part says. It's a beautiful card though, I've always loved the way these things look. I know there's multiple designs and people can make them the way they want, but I love them! "Mine says 'The Lovers'. Looks kinda cool! What does it mean?" Chris asks, looking up at Katherine and showing her his card. "I'm not sure, but I think it must be about love" she laughs, making us both laugh with her.

"And you? What do you have? If it's the Death card, don't worry! I read that it's actually not that bad, something about new beginnings I think" Katherine asks me, as Chris looks at his card a bit more. "No, I uh... I have that one too, 'The Lovers'" I reply, nodding my head and showing her. Chris immediately looks at me card, and then at me again. He softly smiles, slightly raises his eyebrows and looks at Katherine. "Oh! That must mean something, you two getting the same card!" she happily cheers, wiggling her eyebrows at us. We both just chuckle, looking at her and not really knowing what to say. She grabs her phone, and looks up what the card means. "Okay, Google says 'It's all about love, deep connections, and attraction. This card embodies the idea of unconditional love and the concept of twin flames. It signifies a strong bond and harmony between people'. Awesome, right! Oh, look at you blushing!" she tells, pointing at Chris' face now." No, I-I'm not, I'm not" he chuckles, shaking his head as I look up at him. Oh, he is blushing! More than before now, it looks adorable.