Unfortunate Feelings 😒

Hey ratties 🐀🐀 omg this chapter is gonna be good I think and we went to the new woolies today and my brother cried bc he couldn't get prime lmao it was so funny I got weird looks from ppl bc I was laughing so hard 😭 maybe trigger warning if you are triggered by sadness or some shit idk bro 😭

I wake up on the floor, my feet and ass on the bed. I get up and straight away my neck hurts. I scoff and hit my neck. 🙄 It deserves punishment. ( idek 😭) I attempt to ignore the pain in my neck and walk to the bathroom, not noticing the sound of the shower on.. oh. And did I mention Stan isn't anywhere to be seen? Yeah.. 😈 

I open the door to the bathroom but stop as soon as I see Stan in the shower. He's facing the wall so he hasn't seen me yet. I don't know what to do so I cough. He turns around and as soon as he sees me he covers his dick. I look at him awkwardly, not breaking eye contact. "U-uhm.. I-I'll be out in a bit." He stutters, both of you blushing furiously. As soon as he finishes talking I slam the door shut, the 'neighbours' knocking on the wall loudly. I knock loudly on their wall back. "STFU IT WAS ONE NOISE," I scream at the wall. 

A few minutes later Stan comes out fully clothed, I awkwardly walk past him with my clothes and into the bathroom. I strip naked and turn the hot water on. 

Stan's pov 🤡

I sit on my bed, 'what the fuck, Stan!' I scold myself 'Why didn't you lock the fucking door!' I sigh. "At least I covered my dick," I mumble. "If she saw my 'huge' dick she would've fainted right on the spot" 😔 (lmao help) 

After a while, Y/n comes out of the bathroom. She sits on her bed and awkwardly looks at the floor. "Sorry I walked in to the bathroom earlier." She says, still looking at the floor. 

I nod. "It's ok," I forgive her for making this so fucking awkward. "You didn't know." We sit on our beds nodding and looking at the floor. "We should probably get to class soon." I remind her. She checks her phone and her eyes widen. 

"Shit! I'm gonna be late!" She grabs her bag in a hurry. I laugh and get my bag too. 

Your pov 🐀🐀

We walk around campus trying to find the place thing idfk 💀 but come to a stop when a huge crowd of our friends. I start *thing you do when you're nervous/anxious* "Hi?" Stan greets the group. "We're sorry Y/n!" Bebe exclaims 

"Are you ok? Did we really make you that upset??" Wendy worries out loud. 

"W-what do you mean?" I ask them. Maybe it's because I snapped at them! Clearly them texting me saying sorry wasn't enough. 

"Well you didn't answer any of our texts so we thought you might be mad at us!" Wendy exclaims. I raise an eyebrow and pull out my phone, seeing tons of notifications from them all. 

"We're really sorry! Please forgive us!" Kyle and Wendy beg. Everyone continuously says sorry and asks me questions like 'Are you ok,' 'Do you want money??' Ect. They all crowd around me waiting for a response but I stress and start running away. I hear them calling my name but I keep running and don't look back. I don't need to. All I need to do is have. A. Break.

I run out of breath at a little grass spot. I don't know where I am. I don't need to. All I need to do is convince myself I'm fine. 

"It's ok Y/n.. it's fine!" I breathlessly reassure myself. "You're all good.."

Bebe's pov :D

Y/n runs off. I knew she was mad at us! We all call her name and try to chase after her but Stan stops us. "Don't guys, just give her some time" he holds his arm out in front of us.

I scoff and Craig pushes his arm out of the way, and we all start running in the direction she went. We eventually find ourselves in a little grassy spot with trees surrounding it. We hide in the trees because we've seen Y/n on the floor hugging an*item that reminds you of smth good* 

Your pov 🐀👹😡

"Your fine, they just feel bad," I tell myself. My eyes widen "They feel bad!" I hold my hair/head. "Shit! What have I done!!" I melt onto the floor. I don't care how many ants bite me. I deserve it.(hell yeah you do- I'm just joking you don't deserve it ❤️❤️) I cry into *item that makes you feel good* (if it's a hard thing idk what to tell you) "And I bet they won't let me say sorry," I tell the item. "Where are you when I need you therapy," 

Bebe pov again.

"Where are you when I need you therapy," she cries. I look around at everyone. They are all shocked. She seems to be such a happy person all the time! Who knew the happiest of people have the fakest smile (im fucking wise dude 😨) no wonder she needs therapy, no one listens to her! I grab everyone and take them a bit away from the trees. 

"No wonder she needs therapy, guys! No one listens and she doesn't wanna make us feel bad!" I tell them and we form a circle. Everyone agrees and starts talking about what else she might feel.

Your pov 😍

I hear mumbling outside the trees, I make my way out and everyone in a circle. Of course they followed me! Why wouldn't they! I wonder what they found out.. I don't have time for thinking! I run as fast as I can back into the grassy patch, grabbing my item then speeding out. I don't look back but hear yelling behind me. "They know..." I mumble. I look back and see them running. I look at them angrily trying to make sure they know I need time. That clearly doesn't work so I look at Stan desperately as if I'm asking him to make them stop. 

Stan's pov

Y/n looks at me desperately. I know what she wants. "STOP," I yell at everyone and they turn back to me. "LEAVE HER ALONE SHE DOESN'T WANT TO SEE PEOPLE RIGHT NOW." 

Bebe looks at me angrily, "LIES! WE JUST WANNA TELL HER ITS OK! AND HOW WOULD YOU KNOW ANYWAY? YOU'VE ONLY KNOWN HER FOR LIKE A WEEK!" 

"BECAUSE SHE JUST LOOKED BACK AT ME DESPERATELY. ALSO WHY THE FUCK IS SHE RUNNING FROM YOU IF SHE 'WANTS TO TALK,'" Then all our phones get a notification. 

Y/n to 'Weirdos 🖕' Guys, please leave me alone! I'm sorry but I just want to be alone so I can calm myself down. That was just a bit stressful for me and I would appreciate if you didn't follow me anymore. 

I raise my eyebrow at Bebe. "So what was that about her wanting to talk?" She sighs and looks at the floor. They all turn around and we walk to our classes. 

1206 words baba grills! Hope you enjoyed this chapter, I really enjoyed writing it! I'm going to a place down south that I shouldn't say actually I know online safety 💀😎 anyway I'm excited and I'll probably put up pics idk 🤷‍♀️ Anyway bye and I'll see u in the next chapter ❤️❤️