Chapter 4

A/N: This is how Orin/Aquaman looks like, Jason is greek, but he believed that he is a roman.

"Flash is a what?" Green Arrow gasped.

"He is a son of Hades." Percy explained patiently.

"Why didn't you tell us before?" Kid Flash asked, looking hurt.

"Well... no one actually asked." Barry squirmed.

"No one expected you to be a demigod either." 

"Hey," Barry protested, "the world is full of surprises."

Green Lantern's face was scrunched up, and he glared at Barry, "YOU KEPT THAT HUGE FUCKING SECRET FROM US THIS WHOLE TIME?" he screeched, powers activating and a green hand formed, punching Barry in the chest and knocking the wind out of him. 

However, before they can continue, the door slammed open, "Riptide!" a voice cried out, then a panting boy leaned on the doorframe with one hand.

Percy's face lit up, "Roy!" 

They hugged.

"Am I missing something here?" Black Canary asked.

Percy smirked, "Did none of you tell your teammates who you are and what's going on?"

Roy laughed nervously.

Percy's smile grew wider, "Roy is a son of Apollo."

"Riptide," Roy complained, "how can you just sell me out like that?"

"Will is also very mad at you." Percy added unhelpfully.

"We're getting off topic." A certain amazonian interrupted.

"Hey Tide, I didn't know you had a TV in your cabin." Barry said, completely ignoring Diana.

Percy grinned at him, "Yeah, I installed it a while ag- wait..." her smile fell, and she launched herself at the fastest man alive, and latched onto his neck screaming profanities.

"HOW DARE YOU!" She screeched, choking him.

"I didn't do anything." Barry yelled back, struggling to get free.

The other leaguers immediately shifted to fighting stance.

Orin eyed their forms and waved his hand, "Relax, it's just a little cousin fight, nothing bad."

Red Robin spoke up, "Their cousins?"

Percy finally let go of the speedsters neck and took out a celestial bronze dagger, while Barry pulled out a Stygian iron sword.

Diana finally stepped in, "Stop it," she commanded, "don't want to trash this place because of a little disagreement don't you?"

Neither cousins even glanced her way.

The amazon sighed and reached into a bag that was sitting beside her, "Nope," she announced, "when you go to the training room, you two can go at each other however you want."

Tossing a bag of chips into each demigod's arms, smiling at the others, "I came prepared this time." she explained.

The two powerful beings glared at each other while munching on chips.

"Why are we meeting right now?" Batman demanded.

Percy  examined her blade, "The Mist isn't working, and monsters are attacking. Plus, there could be a World War 3 coming our way. You know, the usual."

Martian Manhunter started choking, "World War 3?" he asked after he finished.

Riptide looked up, "Yes," she nodded, "and I would really appreciated it if you would stop trying to invade my mind, I have seen some things you wouldn't dream of."

Upon hearing this, Artemis scoffed.

Red Hood cocked his head, "World War 3? How could a bunch of demi-gods start a world war."

Percy looked startled, "They really didn't tell you anything did they?" she deadpanned.

"You should know that Adolf Hitler started World War 2," she started, only to be interrupted by Robin,

"We know that."

"Adolf Hitler was my cousin, and Barry's brother." Percy finished, glaring at the bird-themed superhero.

Almost every superhero in this room were now gaping at their colleague the Flash.

Barry just shrugged, "Bad blood, man."

A flash of lightning appeared above Percy's head, and quickly morphed into a teenage boy, that looked a bit older then Percy.

They both fell to the ground with a thud, a goth looking boy wearing a domino mask stumbled out of the shadows, took one look at the two people on the ground and burst into laughter.

"You two are idiots." He snickered.

"Shut up, death breath." The blonde boy groaned, slowly getting up. 

"You have horrible aim sparky." Percy hissed, getting up and glaring at her cousin.

"What is happening?" Nightwing demanded, crossing his arms.

"Meet my other cousin, Ghost King, and half-brother Gladius." Diana announced.

Percy smirked at her older blonde cousin, "Ha, Diana named you after your sword."

Jason huffed, "That's just confusing."

During devastating war against Gaia, the seven excluding Jason and Percy died in battle and so did Thalia. After the war, the three cousins had become really close, and lived in the same cabin, after-all there were only three of them left. They practically became siblings.

"You're named after your sword too." Nico scoffed.

"My name is cooler." Percy said sticking her tongue out.

"Plus, Gladius sounds like Gladys." she added.

Jason glared coldly at his little cousin, "You did not just insult my sword." he growled.

"Riptide sounds like a wave." Nico spat.

"Oh, like you're any better, your sword doesn't even have a name." Percy snarled.

The goth boy hissed at her, "Maybe Stygian Iron is the name of my sword."

Jason snorted, "Who would name their Stygian Iron sword 'Stygian Iron'"

"Oh, you want to go blondie?" Nico growled, fingers on his skull ring, ready to twist it at any moment.

"I will kick your ass Death boy." Jason stated.

"And I can kick both of your asses." Percy declared, spinning Riptide in her hand.

"Ha," Nico snorted, "No way, Kelp brain."

"How 'bout we go to the gym, and the three of you can stab each other all you want?" Orm, who seems to have appeared out of nowhere suggested.

Jason smirked deviously, "Race ya there." then he disappeared with a quiet crack of thunder.

Percy dissolved in mist, and Nico stepped into the shadows.