Birthday ritual

Time has passed and many years ago, the bad guys were just kids and on this Halloween night since they were young, they done this ritual every year.

The kids were running and laughing then they head up in the dark woods where it started, all dressed up.

Wolf dressed up as a knight, snake a dragon, webs a wizard, piranha a jester and shark a king.

"Oh ok, I have this crazy idea" webs says.

It Webs' idea since she always imagine themselves as wizards.

Everyone gathered around in a circle and lit up a black candle.

"You sure about this webs?" Wolf asked as they joined hands.

"Don't worry it'll be fun I promise, now let us befan"

They shut their eyes began to chant together, "By karmic power of the number three, This spell tied and knotied be. So that its contents stay together, And can't harm human, beast, nor weather" the candle shined bright.

And that's when the ritual began, they did it ever since then.

Time passed as the kids grew, they soon realized how serious the ritual was to keep the curse form beginning.

However, they stopped once they adopted a baby...named princess....it was time...to grow up.

In the bad guys mansion, wolf was pacing back and forth while on the floor princess was playing with building blocks.

"Wolf...it's time" webs says.

"I know but I don't think we can do anymore"

"But we do it every year, you know what happens if we can't do it"

"I know...but I'm not so sure if we can do it this year, we have a child to raise"

Looking down at princess, she holds up her doll but seeing princess, webs gets an idea.

"Besides I think we're getting too old for this, time time to grow up and move on" snake says.

"Hang on guys, I think I have an idea"

eventually Webs decided that she will teach the ritual to princess since she's a child and so she can do it.

They head to the forest, princess dressed as red riding hood, she and webs sat in a circle everyone watched.

"I'm not sure this is a good idea webs" wolf says.

"Hey, if we can't do it, then who can"

the others are unsure but they agree since it could be another way to continue the tradition.

"Ok princess now watch me" she lights up the candle then snake joins her.

"By karmic power of the number three, This spell tied and knotied be. So that its contents stay together, And can't harm human, beast, nor weather"

So Snake and Webs show her how the ritual is and she repeated it. And ever since then, she is been doing it....till her fifth Halloween when she was five.

When she was five, she was doing the ritual till she opened her eyes to see two new friends: Becca and Izzy holding her hands and repeating the chat, they smiled her, webs and snake watched.

"Would you look at that, she's made new friends to continue the ritual, I'm so proud of her"

she is been doing it with two of her school friends untill some days before Halloween, when she was six, she meets Diane's niece Dinah...