❗PROLOGUE❗

Name: Park JiminAge: 22 years oldHeight: 5 feet 7 inches (175 cm)Relationship: Single Status: Poor

Name: Park Jimin
Age: 22 years old
Height: 5 feet 7 inches (175 cm)
Relationship: Single
Status: Poor

Jimin, a young boy of 21 years, stood at a height of 5 feet 9 inches, with a presence that exuded both humility and strength. He hailed from a modest family background in the tranquil village of Busan, where life was marked by simplicity and the bonds of family. His mother, a hardworking and loving woman, was his rock and sole provider since the untimely loss of his father when he was just 6 years old.

As for his relationship status, Jimin's heart was filled with dreams and aspirations. His focus on education and the pursuit of his dreams had taken precedence in his life, leaving little room for romantic endeavours. Nevertheless, his heart was open to the possibilities that the future might hold.

In the quiet village of Busan, Jimin's journey was just beginning. The world lay before him, and he was poised to take his first steps into the grand adventure that awaited at Seoul National University, carrying with him the love and support of his devoted mother and the hopes of an entire village.

 The world lay before him, and he was poised to take his first steps into the grand adventure that awaited at Seoul National University, carrying with him the love and support of his devoted mother and the hopes of an entire village

~DISCLAIMER~

I don't own the character of this story, this doesn't reflect what the life of BTS, or any members of any other groups or celebrities that may appear, is like.

This book is also entirely my idea, so if there's a book that just so happens to have the same idea as well, it's entirely coincidental. I have full copyright of this book, so plagiarism is not tolerated at all.

Any unauthorised copy or reproduction is strictly prohibited. No content may be reproduced without my permission, doing this without the consent of the author is a copyright infringement.

                  _________________________                                      

My books are only available on this account, if you find them on any other account or platform, please let me know. I do not allow my books to be translated, so any other version that has not been authorised by me is a copyright infringement. Say stop plagiarism.

    _________________________

    JEONJK_RITIKA ©2023.
All rights reserved.

This book contains

~
VIOLENCE
!
ANGST
!
TOXIC RELATIONSHIP
!
ALARMING ACTIVITIES

!
INDECENT LANGUAGE
!
SMUT
~

So please be careful while reading this book, I want everyone to be okay, so if any of the things are disturbing you or making you feel uncomfortable, just do not read.

The main ship is Yoonmin

Top! Min yoongi, Bottom! Park Jimin

________________________

I know this book contains disturbing themes, so I beg you to click off if you feel uncomfortable without reporting my work. Like, leave, no one is forcing you to read or anything.

Leave if you are homophobic, and don't come here if you aren't a Yoonmin shipper, it's a boy×boy love story.

The story character isn't real, just my pure imagination, There will be 🔞 + content.
If you feel uncomfortable with this then I suggest you leave, no hate towards any idols.

Hope you guys will enjoy my Yoonmin fanfiction.

English is not my first language so please forgive me for any grammar or language mistakes and feel free to let me know about it, I will make sure to correct them.